2.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Well, this vn isn't about big & small dicks, don't get me wrong... Some player wish not to see dicks, and they won't.
The game is playing at the MC's perspective, she's indeed the main focus. She is not only live to serve, but also have great pleasure & enjoying her times.
I didn't say anything about small dicks. Funny how every time you advocate for normal or otherwise not huge, big dick fans immediately go to small. But yeah, when you say things like "these 3 guys are seriously packing!!!!" I get the impression you believe we're supposed to be excited about that. And when you make scenes like that screenshot I posted, while having no female nudity in the game yet, I also get the impression you're spending most of your attention on the men and how well endowed they are than anything else. Like say, giving the mom a masturbation scene.

Lesbian paths are ok,but some of us prefer blow jobs,and prefer the big dicks as they bring the erotic level to a higher level,old men,ugly bastards,BBCs with big dicks make gms more exciting in my opinion
I guess you think cunnilingus is something only lesbians do, huh? Nevermind men going down on women, it's only women who go down on men. Because we can't have our big dick special boys being emasculated having them eat pussy. :rolleyes: I know that's the way most people think. Especially those who think size matters. The reason I mentioned the daughter is because even when people do put in cunnilingus scenes, they often somehow fuck'em up. Either by making it too short or having the woman who should be on the receiving end on the giving end instead. (ie: Mom going down on the daughter instead of the daughter going down on her mom.)

Reactions: Greily

Raygirl

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2023
I didn't say anything about small dicks. Funny how every time you advocate for normal or otherwise not huge, big dick fans immediately go to small. But yeah, when you say things like "these 3 guys are seriously packing!!!!" I get the impression you believe we're supposed to be excited about that. And when you make scenes like that screenshot I posted, while having no female nudity in the game yet, I also get the impression you're spending most of your attention on the men and how well endowed they are than anything else. Like say, giving the mom a masturbation scene.
I was speaking in general about dicks not interpreting your statements. I totally value your preferences and that's why i'm giving enough details. I don't want player to be on a path and later realizes they wasted their time or this isn't what they wish to play. But seriously, i didn't say 3 huge dicks to get some sort of excitement out, but just giving you the info you should be aware of.

No worries, you'll get plenty of masturbation scene, dildo, boob & ass shaking... Totally optional!

Raygirl

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2023
who waste time with dildo when you got interesting character to perv the fuq
That's going to be optional. You don't have to. And again like i said before every player should be a winner since everything is avoidable. I hope you don't get wrong!!!

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I was speaking in general about dicks not interpreting your statements. I totally value your preferences and that's why i'm giving enough details. I don't want player to be on a path and later realizes they wasted their time or this isn't what they wish to play. But seriously, i didn't say 3 huge dicks to get some sort of excitement out, but just giving you the info you should be aware of.

No worries, you'll get plenty of masturbation scene, dildo, boob & ass shaking... Totally optional!
Okay, cool. I'll sit back now and wait to see where this goes. One last thing though. Since your game does officially have incest and you're not censoring for Patreon, at some point, let them acknowledge that in the story by actually saying the word. Most incest games don't because the devs had to write their way around it.

who waste time with dildo when you got interesting character to perv the fuq
Why waste time sucking dick or giving handjobs when they can get straight to the fucking? Masturbation scenes offer the best kind of character development. They give you insight on what's going through their mind. Knowing what somebody masturbates to or fantasizes about is knowing how much of a pervert they really are. As opposed to them being under the influence of another person's whims, as is the usually the case with sex.

Raygirl

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2023
Okay, cool. I'll sit back now and wait to see where this goes. One last thing though. Since your game does officially have incest and you're not censoring for Patreon, at some point, let them acknowledge that in the story by actually saying the word. Most incest games don't because the devs had to write their way around it.
Yes, no censorship. This game is not set for patreon. But, i'm willing to make relationship customizable if players request it.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Yes, no censorship. This game is not set for patreon. But, i'm willing to make relationship customizable if players request it.
Please don't. That's why I said your game officially has incest in it. Meaning you don't have to write around the topic the way Patreon devs do. When you let people customize relationships, you open it up for context pitfalls. For example, if someone out there actually has a fetish for landladies or whatnot and you let them change the mom to that, then you can't have the characters acknowledge there's incest in the story.

Raygirl

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2023
Please don't. That's why I said your game officially has incest in it. Meaning you don't have to write around the topic the way Patreon devs do. When you let people customize relationships, you open it up for context pitfalls. For example, if someone out there actually has a fetish for landladies or whatnot and you let them change the mom to that, then you can't have the characters acknowledge there's incest in the story.
Agreed, I doubt most would want that... No worries, I won't touch the game.
And i don't think non-incest fiction players would ever win by votes. If they request this epic battle!

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
You could do with a better translator. I couldn't even figure out most of the dialogue. What I could figure out was pretty basic. like the Husband is really too stupid to be believable.

• Sad
Reactions: Raygirl

Raygirl

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2023
You could do with a better translator. I couldn't even figure out most of the dialogue. What I could figure out was pretty basic. like the Husband is really too stupid to be believable.
I'll consider looking back to improve some of the dialogues when i have more time to make it easier.

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
I'll consider looking back to improve some of the dialogues when i have more time to make it easier.
I am sure you will get this. But someone who can translate it would be better than using an online translator... they never seem to get it right.
My comments about the Husband are a different thing though. Having him stupid is fine, but he is really abruptly stupid. No build up to his idiocy, just a constant chain of it. It makes it jarring and harder to take seriously.

Raygirl

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2023
I am sure you will get this. But someone who can translate it would be better than using an online translator... they never seem to get it right.
My comments about the Husband are a different thing though. Having him stupid is fine, but he is really abruptly stupid. No build up to his idiocy, just a constant chain of it. It makes it jarring and harder to take seriously.
Hopefully, husband will get better. His stupidity is going to stop.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Udayana and jstreet

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 80 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Raygirl
2.00 star(s) 9 Votes