2.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Raygirl

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2023
i put billy in jail for stupid. btw when the next bbc event what cheracter get fuck daughter or mc
I'm currently building interracial route, it's close but i can't promise or give a time.
You will see the janitor on monday (nothing spicy). For Dazel path, player must not let Aya & Prince together and interracial point must be at least (1). Otherwise player will not see Dazel scenes. I'll say be patient a little.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kabaplanca225

May 16, 2022
I tried to warn players that Prince had a huge one while looking to the phone. It's been reduced on v0.3 by 25% to make look more like a 10 / 11 inches, and still huge...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I recommend to be on other path, the husband has a normal size & it should be the same for all other male
except for Prince, Dazel & Janitor, these 3 guys are seriously packing!!!!

But if you are looking for the ms specifically, it's a challenge for me to give player ability to customize the genital in-game. Consider most player rather have it big.
Dev don't reduce the size,,makes it more erotic when they're packing

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
Oh this game is good but the fmc is really kind of too horny to get in bed with her son, not complaining but feels unreal. XD. but good to have a fmc x incest game

Reactions: Raygirl

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Why not? Teenage loser into irresistable stud simulators already outnumber these types of games, ten to one.
Maybe, but I bet the perchantage of total games of that type of the total male mc games is nowhere close to the perchantage of 'slut simulators' out of the total Fmc games.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
can we get an increase in the number of save pages or am i a dumbs who can't figure out how to get past page 9
You're right. In some games the arrow can't be seen on a dark background but it's there, in this one it seems there's no arrow at all.

2.00 star(s) 9 Votes