Raygirl

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2023
Last edited:

TheGamingAddict

Jan 17, 2023
What kind of namechange is that?

Other
New name "Jessincheck " (formerly Momincheck)
It used to be "Mom in Check", not Momincheck. Now we get this daft name? Spaces are obsolote now?
And don't ask me why it tagged your name to the quote... the system did that after I highlighted that bit in the OP and inserted it here.

• Hey there
Reactions: Raygirl

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Maybe, but I bet the perchantage of total games of that type of the total male mc games is nowhere close to the perchantage of 'slut simulators' out of the total Fmc games.
Are you sure about that? Because I've actually searched for male protagonist games that involve a main character over the age of 20. And I can tell you now, there aren't many. Teenagers predominate in this category.

Games with female protagonists have a much a greater age range. You get just as many games with middle-aged protagonists as you do teenage schoolgirls

Raygirl

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2023
wtf The original name was awesome and now it's just some Jess...
And it's not even on Patreon!
Mom in Check(y) Jessincheck(n) i agree with you. I just wanted to change the display name that's all. It'll stay the same game, same characters, same flow, same style, nothing else's going to change besides that display name. Cheers :coffee:...

What kind of namechange is that?
It used to be "Mom in Check", not Momincheck. Now we get this daft name? Spaces are obsolote now?
And don't ask me why it tagged your name to the quote... the system did that after I highlighted that bit in the OP and inserted it here.
You're absolutely right about "Mom in Check", i'll fix the spaces.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
I tried to warn players that Prince had a huge one while looking to the phone. It's been reduced on v0.3 by 25% to make look more like a 10 / 11 inches, and still huge...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I recommend to be on other path, the husband has a normal size & it should be the same for all other male
except for Prince, Dazel & Janitor, these 3 guys are seriously packing!!!!

But if you are looking for the ms specifically, it's a challenge for me to give player ability to customize the genital in-game. Consider most player rather have it big.
Hehe, I wait for the day when normal 3 to 6-inch dicks on protagonists are normalised xD and are not used only to dickshame xD. Normal willies matter :p

2.00 star(s) 9 Votes