2.00 star(s) 9 Votes
Feb 4, 2018
Tropes exist for a reason. Some people complain about slut simulator, other people complain about incest or harem. Personally I'm not fond of playing a strong and independent female MC chasing after handsome guys, no homo :4Head:
I find the beauty and the beast dynamic an extreme turn on. Its understandable most wouldn't get it.

• Angry
Reactions: Kodex and Raygirl

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MomInCheck-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Mendonca

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
you are the champ i am liking this thanks for this the update was short but still spicy so thanks for that and look forward to more
(y):coffee::love::love::cool::love:(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Raygirl

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Dev would you consider keeping the WHOLE family happy? There are so many chances to try and get the husband on the right path, but you keep pushing him away with those violent outbursts, he apologized once and was remorseful when Wife stood up for the kids, let him come to his senses, he does really love his family deep down since he suggested divorce and going to prison, I paid off his debt, and I am confused why after all that he was super aggressive towards Prince. Currently going for a threesome, Prince and Aya are starting to date, I would absolutely love to have a whole family foursome with the husband redeemed, MC is the breadwinner now, let her grab him by his balls if need be, get him in line. I want love to win!

Sep 12, 2023
A shame this was started before the other AVN was finished. Why do solo devs do that? 1 AVN is more than enough work/time sink. New personal policy is to not even dl new AVNs from the same dev until the old one gets completed.

• Sad
Reactions: Raygirl

Raygirl

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2023
Dev would you consider keeping the WHOLE family happy?
Sure, FD can be fun too & foursome. Why not!

Grr, why give the father an out, send him to prison and free the wife and kids from this arsehole.
(y) Agreed... He has done too much.

Game needs option to let Billy go to jail.
I'll consider the idea, i'll give player option to let Billy go to jail as soon as next update.
Just like everything else it'll be totally avoidable for player who wants to keep him.

Raygirl

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2023
A shame this was started before the other AVN was finished. Why do solo devs do that? 1 AVN is more than enough work/time sink. New personal policy is to not even dl new AVNs from the same dev until the old one gets completed.
I believe one or two more updates are coming to complete this thread. It was a short one.

Raygirl

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2023
If i could play the whole game where the MC only hooks up with her son and maybe the occasional threesome with the daughter as well then that's good enough for me.
You can be on both path separately, you'll still be able to make the threesome happen. They don't really have to date each other.

2.00 star(s) 9 Votes