2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
New_Project_2.png

Overview:
[MCNAME] or John (default) is a young man living in japan/ studying abroad until one day his beautiful [lilytomc] named Lily comes to visit him. Little does he know is not just a random visit...

Lily's goal all along was to find and defeat an evil entity residing in the same area John stays; her powers? telekinesis from mana {sexual energy}.
Will Lily reach her goal? or will she fall?​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-09
Release Date: 2024-07-05
Developer: DVM -
Censored: No
Version: 0.25
Language: English
Other Games: TiddyTown
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

tour31.png intamag2.png teaser_v_0.02_3.png 12.png van1.png van10.png Intdis2.png res12.png 2 (1).png 2.png 30.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Last edited:
Feb 20, 2024
This is another one of those where the dev tries to please everyone. I'm not interested in half stories, because usually if NTR is optional, the non-NTR side is completely dull and I'm not even interested in exploring it. If the game wasn't NTR oriented, then that shit wouldn't be put in the game. So the non-NTR side rarely gets the same level of events as the NTR side. And I don't trust any of the devs who try to push it, when at some point it usually leaks and shit spills over to the non-NTR side too. Or the shit is just skippable.

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
It seems interesting, but the ntr part... Meh. Personally im going to wait to see the path that this game is going to go. Don't want to play and later on the game focus in ntr or something like that.

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
This is another one of those where the dev tries to please everyone. I'm not interested in half stories, because usually if NTR is optional, the non-NTR side is completely dull and I'm not even interested in exploring it. If the game wasn't NTR oriented, then that shit wouldn't be put in the game. So the non-NTR side rarely gets the same level of events as the NTR side. And I don't trust any of the devs who try to push it, when at some point it usually leaks and shit spills over to the non-NTR side too. Or the shit is just skippable.
If its half to half the ntr part always get more, cause they don't care playing everithing. But the no-ntr get just the the no-ntr half.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Alright so I gave this a try because of the proportions, the sisters also pretty hot but I would not dream of expecting much of this letting alone supporting it in it's current state.

The game has no music, never a good sign.

You notice a failure to have a capital at the beginning of sentences within some of the very few starting lines.

I know it's the first update but the purpose of a first update is to make you care, why do new devs expect to be supported when they fail to show they can deliver, blueballing only works for masterful story tellers.

It looks to be split 50/50 choosing between incest and NTR, so that means half content for a lot of people, in fact some of "vanilla" content was a dream about the sister laughing at the MC's tiny dick, I mean I know people are into that but again most aren't.

I don't consider anywhere near NTR but I find it funny that in the non-ntr route a guy falling unconscious on top of your sisters chest got further than the MC

I actually have a high tolerance for stupid MC's but the MC is not simply stupid, he doesn't act like a real person, no one see's their topless sister hiding in an alley and screams out "are you a whore, where you graped" I am not sure if graped was intentional or not.

The dev should also be aware patreon doesn't like step siblings.

You had the sister stop 2 separate attacks in the first update, better prioritize what to focus on.

Also it's another one of those games that's set in Japan but there was like one background asian.

If the dev didn't use an AI to write this then work at their writing, write the protagonist more like a real person, spend a bit more time on their relationship and the curse, maybe make it a family curse, say the curse feeds on taboo and why she's horny for bro, add the mom, people love moms. If you're going to stick to Japan say they have a Japanese grandmother or something and background characters should almost always be Japanese.

Now as for the NTR, seems like the 50/50 thing is going to be a mess unless you break your balls working at this.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes