2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

MarceloSF

Aug 3, 2021
MC with micro penis and premature ejaculation, typical NTR MC, but if it's your style of game you'll like it.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
NTR will no longer be avoidable in coming updates.
After playing this game, one question came to my mind: why is there a vanilla path to begin with? The MC is useless in everything he tries to do, 2 inches dick and all of his sex scenes made me laugh at him. So, why not make a game focused on the NTR path only because that's your goal after all?
The game has an interesting plot, but the dialogue needs improvement, and I'm not a fan of using Daz3D to create cartoonish expressions.

homor

Oct 22, 2023
NTR will no longer be avoidable in coming updates.
what is point of doing NTR game and than turn it off?

like i definitely will not pay for it cause that shit inside and ntr fans will leave without it :D

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
After playing this game, one question came to my mind: why is there a vanilla path to begin with? The MC is useless in everything he tries to do, 2 inches dick and all of his sex scenes made me laugh at him. So, why not make a game focused on the NTR path only because that's your goal after all?
The game has an interesting plot, but the dialogue needs improvement, and I'm not a fan of using Daz3D to create cartoonish expressions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
If anyone wasn't disillusioned by the quality of this, the girl in the banner has boobs clipping through her shirt.

DVM_

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
'NTR' as in real NTR where the love interest is being fucked by other guys, while MC can't do nothing about it. Or the F95 'NTR' where a vanilla-only-guy goes like: "oh no! somebody other than the MC saw the love interest naked and now she's not pure anymore!"
This is exactly what my viewpoint is but people really are too insecure about other people looking at Lily and perving on Lily so im just going to label as NTR just for them to go away lol.

DVM_

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
The tits are so ridiculously massive so clipping sometimes slips my eye (the tiny clippings); none of the clothes in DAZ actually fit so i have to manually adjust it; the banner was done before i discovered a method to minimalize it; will redo the banner later in life doesnt matter now...
If anyone wasn't disillusioned by the quality of this, the girl in the banner has boobs clipping through her shirt.

DVM_

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
But is NTR = other ppl looking at Lily? If so then Power Vacuum is NTR non avoidable aswell... Because Hunter does the same thing...

There will be a "John" only path but there will be "Antagonists" wanting to fuck Lily...Technically NTR is avoidable but it is NTR themed Game.

ANYWHO next update: will be only +-100 (maybe 3 events about) renders end April; this version of JZB is the intro sorta; will start coding the interactive bits eg Locations; Time; Objectives etc (Will take some time).

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
Oh no, vanilla-only people playing a NTR game realizing that the game focus more on NTR. The horror.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing where the game going from here.

Reactions: 1Teddy1
2.40 star(s) 5 Votes