2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Antoon

May 13, 2018
This is exactly what my viewpoint is but people really are too insecure about other people looking at Lily and perving on Lily so im just going to label as NTR just for them to go away lol.
Great, thanks for replying. So if i understand right, real NTR is avoidable, F95 NTR is unavoidable?

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
Always love to see the non-ntr brigade do whatever it takes to be assholes to people. So what exactly are you here for?
You don't like ntr genre, you love your lovey-dovey romance, are there not enough type of those games for you to play that you have to go around every games threads asking if ntr is avoidable or not?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
But is NTR = other ppl looking at Lily? If so then Power Vacuum is NTR non avoidable aswell... Because Hunter does the same thing...
According to what I understand, NTR is netorare, that is, someone stealing the LIs from the MC. I may not like other things, but that doesn't make them NTR. For example, the MC sharing his girlfriend with the antagonist is not NTR, even though I don't like it.

There will be a "John" only path but there will be "Antagonists" wanting to fuck Lily...Technically NTR is avoidable but it is NTR themed Game.
So, if as I understand it, the NTR can be avoided... Then why have you written otherwise before?

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
'NTR' as in real NTR where the love interest is being fucked by other guys, while MC can't do nothing about it. Or the F95 'NTR' where a vanilla-only-guy goes like: "oh no! somebody other than the MC saw the love interest naked and now she's not pure anymore!"
Nah, not wanting other people to see your gril naked isn't vanilla, it's alpha. That's why we also hate this game: the MC is a strung-along omega who cries into his hands when not on his knees, begging her for attention points. :LOL:

Reactions: InvaderZim

DVM_

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Nah, not wanting other people to see your gril naked isn't vanilla, it's alpha. That's why we also hate this game: the MC is a strung-along omega who cries into his hands when not on his knees, begging her for attention points. :LOL:
The very nature of this game incorporates voyeurism and exhibitionism . PSA if this really is bothering to you please dont this game..

I take criticism but whining about genre is room temp IQ; like whats your point? You gna eradicate every NTR game in existence because vanilla is gigachad?

I look at your some of your profiles and all you guys do is comment on other games "Ew NTR game not playing" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

DVM_

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
The DMs are crazy how are you guys so touched about pixels; A girl like Lily wouldn't even give you a second look yet you talk about being "Alpha" ... yeah okay Andrew Tate; The nature of the game is you "Save" Lily and make her yours or "Lose" her.

"Ah no but other are perving on her" Ok then play a fucking game where the girl wears a hijab or some puritanical stupid fantasy.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Nah, not wanting other people to see your gril naked isn't vanilla, it's alpha.
If that were true we'd see a lot less 1) stolen sex tapes 2) frat boys urging their gfs to take it off and makeout with another chick at parties...

While it's totally reasonable to not want a gf to show off for others, and while not everyone who encourages that is alpha, excessive mate-guarding sure as hell is beta behavior.

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
Yeah don't worry about them. They say all that virtuous stuff but will just secretly download the game and jerk off anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: DTchan and DVM_

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
If that were true we'd see a lot less 1) stolen sex tapes 2) frat boys urging their gfs to take it off and makeout with another chick at parties...

While it's totally reasonable to not want a gf to show off for others, and while not everyone who encourages that is alpha, excessive mate-guarding sure as hell is beta behavior.
I have no idea what you're talking about. It sounds like you're engaging in some mental gymnastics. Either way, thread is off-topic; I hope the people that like the game still get to enjoy it, the models are still excellent. Have fun! :cool:

Lenny132

Apr 11, 2024
I think everyone agrees that the main char should Bulk up dvm the humiliation thing i dont see it working; i mean he is a wimp. Other than that its fine; the other NTR stuff is good for me... I see maybe you are trying to make it a comdic relief character but i dont think it hits the mark...

Reactions: DVM_

Khurby

May 18, 2022
The very nature of this game incorporates voyeurism and exhibitionism . PSA if this really is bothering to you please dont this game..

I take criticism but whining about genre is room temp IQ; like whats your point? You gna eradicate every NTR game in existence because vanilla is gigachad?

I look at your some of your profiles and all you guys do is comment on other games "Ew NTR game not playing" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
rock on dev. I don't care one way or the other about NTR, but there needs to be more devs with the courage to say "this is the art I'm making, and if you don't like it fuck off. " This is a pirate site anyway, so no one here's opinion should be worth a warm squirt of piss to a dev. Usually those games are the most interesting bcuz they don't try to cram every popular trend in until the game becomes a homogenic mess that looks like every other mediocre game on this site until the dev gets bored and abandons it. Give us something we haven't seen before.

Reactions: Lenny132
2.40 star(s) 5 Votes