2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Alright so I gave this a try because of the proportions, the sisters also pretty hot but I would not dream of expecting much of this letting alone supporting it in it's current state.

The game has no music, never a good sign.

You notice a failure to have a capital at the beginning of sentences within some of the very few starting lines.

I know it's the first update but the purpose of a first update is to make you care, why do new devs expect to be supported when they fail to show they can deliver, blueballing only works for masterful story tellers.

It looks to be split 50/50 choosing between incest and NTR, so that means half content for a lot of people, in fact some of "vanilla" content was a dream about the sister laughing at the MC's tiny dick, I mean I know people are into that but again most aren't.

I don't consider anywhere near NTR but I find it funny that in the non-ntr route a guy falling unconscious on top of your sisters chest got further than the MC

I actually have a high tolerance for stupid MC's but the MC is not simply stupid, he doesn't act like a real person, no one see's their topless sister hiding in an alley and screams out "are you a whore, where you graped" I am not sure if graped was intentional or not.

The dev should also be aware patreon doesn't like step siblings.

You had the sister stop 2 separate attacks in the first update, better prioritize what to focus on.

Also it's another one of those games that's set in Japan but there was like one background asian.

If the dev didn't use an AI to write this then work at their writing, write the protagonist more like a real person, spend a bit more time on their relationship and the curse, maybe make it a family curse, say the curse feeds on taboo and why she's horny for bro, add the mom, people love moms. If you're going to stick to Japan say they have a Japanese grandmother or something and background characters should almost always be Japanese.

Now as for the NTR, seems like the 50/50 thing is going to be a mess unless you break your balls working at this.

raziul

Aug 14, 2021
This is another one of those where the dev tries to please everyone. I'm not interested in half stories, because usually if NTR is optional, the non-NTR side is completely dull and I'm not even interested in exploring it. If the game wasn't NTR oriented, then that shit wouldn't be put in the game. So the non-NTR side rarely gets the same level of events as the NTR side. And I don't trust any of the devs who try to push it, when at some point it usually leaks and shit spills over to the non-NTR side too. Or the shit is just skippable.
get help dude. Its a fucking game. Made of pixels and most probably written by some middle aged male dude. If it isnt your kink then just dont play it but for gods sake stop bothering other people with your whining.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I'll just make a suggestion about Patreon. It might be better to reconsider your pricing strat for Patrons. Having the lowest tier $7 then highest being $22.50 with no previous games completed that we can see is a bit much. You're asking for more than Xenorav, one of the best Devs out there. He creates the best renders and animations for his lewd scenes, and you're asking for more than him for his first 2 tiers. I'd lower that if I were you and maybe you could draw in more supporters. But as is, you're simply asking for more money for potential supports than those Devs that have superior products and proven track records, it's gonna be a struggle.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Alright so I gave this a try because of the proportions, the sisters also pretty hot but I would not dream of expecting much of this letting alone supporting it in it's current state.

You notice a failure to have a capital at the beginning of sentences within some of the very few starting lines.

I know it's the first update but the purpose of a first update is to make you care, why do new devs expect to be supported when they fail to show they can deliver, blueballing only works for masterful story tellers.

It looks to be split 50/50 choosing between incest and NTR, so that means half content for a lot of people, in fact some of "vanilla" content was a dream about the sister laughing at the MC's tiny dick, I mean I know people are into that but again most aren't.

I don't consider anywhere near NTR but I find it funny that in the non-ntr route a guy falling unconscious on top of your sisters chest got further than the MC

I actually have a high tolerance for stupid MC's but the MC is not simply stupid, he doesn't act like a real person, no one see's their topless sister hiding in an alley and screams out "are you a whore, where you graped" I am not sure if graped was intentional or not.

You had the sister stop 2 separate attacks in the first update, better prioritize what to focus on.

Also it's another one of those games that's set in Japan but there was like one background asian.

If the dev didn't use an AI to write this then work at their writing, write the protagonist more like a real person, spend a bit more time on their relationship and the curse, maybe make it a family curse, say the curse feeds on taboo and why she's horny for bro, add the mom, people love moms. If you're going to stick to Japan say they have a Japanese grandmother or something and background characters should almost always be Japanese.

Now as for the NTR, seems like the 50/50 thing is going to be a mess unless you break your balls working at this.
Sounds like a dumpster fire that will only attract ntr fans and anything vanilla will be breadcrumbs at best. LOL at those patreon tiers.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Welcome to Jezebels Curse
You take on the role of a young man studying abroad in Japan. One day, his beautiful girlfriend, Lily, comes to visit him.
Little does he know it is not just a random visit.

Lily set out to vanquish an evil entity residing in John's area.
Lily's powers? telekinesis from mana {sexual energy}.
Will Lily reach success? Or will she fail?​
Good luck with the game. It looks interesting.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zemax

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Do you get to control Lily?. That name always makes me think of the demon Lilith, in some religious texts Lilith Was Adam's Wife before Eve but her actions cursed her to become a demon for eternity. Lily...I wonder

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
This is another one of those where the dev tries to please everyone. I'm not interested in half stories, because usually if NTR is optional, the non-NTR side is completely dull and I'm not even interested in exploring it. If the game wasn't NTR oriented, then that shit wouldn't be put in the game. So the non-NTR side rarely gets the same level of events as the NTR side. And I don't trust any of the devs who try to push it, when at some point it usually leaks and shit spills over to the non-NTR side too. Or the shit is just skippable.
If its half to half the ntr part always get more, cause they don't care playing everithing. But the no-ntr get just the the no-ntr half.
Some VNs can pull it off but considering the MC is retarded as well, this will be on of those where the "vanilla" side is limited to kisses, dreams and maybe a blowjob waaaay down the line while the NTR route the LI gets destroyed and their back blown out very early on.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Barely any content for either routes. not an NTR fan at all but I made every single NTR choice and that route didn't even have any content either. Only good thing about this game is the massive milkers.

MemeKiddo420

Oct 11, 2021
Then play the hundreds of other games that don’t feature ntr at all lmao

• Angry
Reactions: MadCore and raziul

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
Then play the hundreds of other games that don’t feature ntr at all lmao
That's why we ask and wait for the dev to answer. If devs dont want this topic, the put it clear in the thread. Don't want to waste other peoples time arguing about ntr, but if the center of the game is the NTR then put it clear and the non-ntr people just flew away from the start.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, this was an interesting start, and very interested in what is going to happen to Lilly along the way. To be honest, kinda wish Lilly was the MC, kinda like her better, but still, very curious to see where this goes. Thank you so very much for this!!!

DVM_

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021

noted honestly i never play VN with music on; if its something people want to see then i can see what i can add

Reactions: KiraJames
2.40 star(s) 5 Votes