2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
First impressions my dude... Grammar is really, really bad!

Clothing is bad, the bodies are clipping through in a lot of cases.

No sound, no music at all, not sure since when this is even acceptable... Barebones ren'py with minimal work done to it.

This whole project feels like someone had fun in Daz and made a decent female model and decided to put a 'game' around it later on with zero -or at the most: minimal- knowledge about coding, project management.

The fact that your versioning doesn't follow any standards also says a lot. :)

Finally, and just to point out the problems with incorrect grammar... my favorite sentence from the demo:

1710421113923.png

I honestly did a quick mirriam search to see if the Grape as the fruit could be used as an adjective/verb... and to my surprise it could, but probably not what you wanted to convey... :D

1710421215954.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 5554432 and hoborg

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
First impressions my dude... Grammar is really, really bad!

Clothing is bad, the bodies are clipping through in a lot of cases.

No sound, no music at all, not sure since when this is even acceptable... Barebones ren'py with minimal work done to it.

This whole project feels like someone had fun in Daz and made a decent female model and decided to put a 'game' around it later on with zero -or at the most: minimal- knowledge about coding, project management.

The fact that your versioning doesn't follow any standards also says a lot. :)

Finally, and just to point out the problems with incorrect grammar... my favorite sentence from the demo:

View attachment 3442076

I honestly did a quick mirriam search to see if the Grape as the fruit could be used as an adjective/verb... and to my surprise it could, but probably not what you wanted to convey... :D

View attachment 3442104
ofc its a verb!

Last edited:

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
JFC this is terrible.
Started to type out why but it looks like I was just echoing everything AntiVeraX said.
This VN is Graping the English language.

• Haha
Reactions: Overlord070

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
This is another one of those where the dev tries to please everyone. I'm not interested in half stories, because usually if NTR is optional, the non-NTR side is completely dull and I'm not even interested in exploring it. If the game wasn't NTR oriented, then that shit wouldn't be put in the game. So the non-NTR side rarely gets the same level of events as the NTR side. And I don't trust any of the devs who try to push it, when at some point it usually leaks and shit spills over to the non-NTR side too. Or the shit is just skippable.
Thanks, you saved me from wasting my time on this, apparently this is another cuckfest disguised as a "possible harem" and that being the case, the best thing the dev could do is focus his development on the ntr, not making "paths", if he does it well It will have a good niche audience, otherwise it will have a pointless war like everyone else who has tried this.

Good luck, the dev is going to need it.

Apr 8, 2021
View attachment 3440169

Overview:
[MCNAME] or John (default) is a young man living in japan/ studying abroad until one day his beautiful [lilytomc] named Lily comes to visit him. Little does he know is not just a random visit...

Lily's goal all along was to find and defeat an evil entity residing in the same area John stays; her powers? telekinesis from mana {sexual energy}.
Will Lily reach her goal? or will she fall?
NTR is avoidable.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-13
Release Date: 2024-03-13
Developer: DVM -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 3440157 View attachment 3440158 View attachment 3440159 View attachment 3440160 View attachment 3440161 View attachment 3440162 View attachment 3440163 View attachment 3440164 View attachment 3440165 View attachment 3440166 View attachment 3440167
I'll give it a try

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
"NTR is avoidable."
Everyone sees her naked. Everyone else gets to grope her. Everyone's talking about her body. Only choices are to watch NTR or nothing.
NTR is not avoidable.
This seems like the kind of vn where the male mc will spend all his time babysitting the non playable fmc so she won't be constantly getting fucked because of how stupid and naive she is.

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
"NTR is avoidable."
Everyone sees her naked. Everyone else gets to grope her. Everyone's talking about her body. Only choices are to watch NTR or nothing.
NTR is not avoidable.
I dont understand why this type of dev try to lie to people. If you want to do a ntr game just do it and appeal to your audience, why try to appeal to an audience that is not going to like your game? Why make ntr avoidable if you just gonna go full ntr game with a bit of content with not? Like, just go full what you want and don't deceive people that doesn't like the content you are doing into trying it. You can save a lot of discussion.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Overall, the concept is nice love it, but the sentences are poorly written, especialy when you can choose what Lilly will be you, it still refers her as your sister in many sentences. I kinda wanted to make a more NTR feel and made her my girlfriend, but it was annoying to see her often referenced as your sister. So you all those sister sentences should be fixed to whatever people choose her to be to the mc as relationship. at this point I would say the VN is only a 2 star VN, but with some fixing and rewriting it could be a 4 star VN.

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
It looks interesting. But it didn't show any scenes, that gives me a bad feeling, maybe they are one of those games with little content and an update every 100 years. I'm only interested in the NTR content, the FMc has a good design

Antoon

May 13, 2018
NTR will no longer be avoidable in coming updates.
'NTR' as in real NTR where the love interest is being fucked by other guys, while MC can't do nothing about it. Or the F95 'NTR' where a vanilla-only-guy goes like: "oh no! somebody other than the MC saw the love interest naked and now she's not pure anymore!"

Reactions: 1Teddy1
2.40 star(s) 5 Votes