Unlraniks

Jul 2, 2020
It's a shame, though it is kinda odd that you can scribble on the wall with scottie. Could've been funny if it was hidden extra scenes, still in the game but you need a specific code to unlock it

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames and Mid4s

monsterqweqwe

Aug 10, 2020
Do I need full saves here? Or can all scenes be unlocked with a cheat code? If you still need them, can you drop the saves for arches 2 and 3?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
JikageRising-ARC3v2.09
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
There used to be like 3 scenes of whoring out your girls, but it was all purged from the game.
Dev's friend explained to him that since the MC is explicitly trying to resurrect his clan, so it does not make sense for him to risk the girl's getting knocked up by other men. And dev realized that "hey, that makes sense".
So he deleted all such scenes from the game.
Instead of just using a hand-waivey reason that magically ensures no pregnancy can occur unless it's the MC?

Super lame. Dev could've used any number of reasonable solutions but instead just went for the nuclear option

diablo8x

Feb 3, 2018
How do I increase Karins Submission ... she is not present in the girls list ... so I cant check her submission that way, nor does doing any activity with her increase her submission .... I can have fun with her mouth or use her holes .... and story wise I just gotten Kurotsuchi so Act 2
Cant talk with her says she wants to be alone ...

Do I need to progress further in the story or do something else? Or just continue replaying the available scenes?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Jikage Rising [v2.09 Arc 3] [Smiling Dog]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
There used to be like 3 scenes of whoring out your girls, but it was all purged from the game.
Dev's friend explained to him that since the MC is explicitly trying to resurrect his clan, so it does not make sense for him to risk the girl's getting knocked up by other men. And dev realized that "hey, that makes sense".
So he deleted all such scenes from the game.
Based friend

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
Instead of just using a hand-waivey reason that magically ensures no pregnancy can occur unless it's the MC?

Super lame. Dev could've used any number of reasonable solutions but instead just went for the nuclear option
There wasn't really any pregnancy concern to begin with, the removed scenes were kissing, oral on Ino, anal and a threesome, on the third scene the MC straight up doesn't let Scottie fuck Ino normally so he settles for anal instead, and on the threesome it's the MC that takes the backdoor.

Nanocide

Apr 6, 2021
There wasn't really any pregnancy concern to begin with, the removed scenes were kissing, oral on Ino, anal and a threesome, on the third scene the MC straight up doesn't let Scottie fuck Ino normally so he settles for anal instead, and on the threesome it's the MC that takes the backdoor.
Does anyone have any pics or videos of these scenes?
First time I've heard of it

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Game is supposed to be about rebuilding the clan. Pregnancy only hapoens in book/chapter 1. Book/Chapter 2 supposedly says the pregnancy in book 1 never happened.

My guy, what are you smoking?

Reactions: vilewe7570

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Game is supposed to be about rebuilding the clan. Pregnancy only hapoens in book/chapter 1. Book/Chapter 2 supposedly says the pregnancy in book 1 never happened.

My guy, what are you smoking?
At the end of the first act we were given a bonus image of his harem of pregnant women, a general image.
But that’s all, I don’t remember any more mentions of it and it didn’t affect the plot in any way.

4.20 star(s) 87 Votes