nickfake184

Aug 19, 2019
Well could you perhaps do me the honor of placing a link in the top of the page?
It might make it somewhat easier to find and be less cluttery.
Added a bunch of things, so right now it has a Chris Hansen Jutsu mod (you'll have to find him), a money cheat mod, arc1 scene flashbacks for arc 2, a roleplaymod for ino (not sure if I'll expand on that, probably not), but it's mainly the chris hansen mod
I could only edit the hidden scenes for the chris hansen mod, as I have no idea how to edit webm animations, my photoshop skills are.. limited, at best
Works for version 1.06a
Just drop the contents in the game folder
Chris Hansen Jutsu mod, Moneymod, Flashback mod, roleplay mod
how to use the mod

Reactions: ranahiren007

nomannoname

Oct 12, 2017
how to use the mod
You can just drop the contents into the "game" folder inside the jikagerising folder (be sure to make a backup), to use the flashbacks you need to be in arc 2, and to use the money cheatmod you need to talk to hinata in arc 2 hyuga mansion (though I admit it would've fit better in arc 1, but I'll add that at some point)
And if you want to use the Chris Hansen mod you need to leave the village gate and go for a walk in either arc 1 or arc 2

Edit: added moneycheat to arc 1 now too, but it's only available when hinata is completely controlled, otherwise it wouldn't fit the narrative

Last edited:

nomannoname

Oct 12, 2017
Okay, can someone help me?

My scripts folder is invisible, even when I insert the "scripts" folder from the chris hansen mod
My saves doesn't seem to appear in saves folder? And when I download a 100% into the folder either within the "game folder" or within appdata folder, neither actually does anything

What's wrong here?
If the scripts folder is not there yet, you can just drop the entire scripts folder from the mod into the game folder no worries, as for the saves, by default it seems that it will put the save files in appdata/roaming/renpy/jikagerising....., if not I think it might put it in the game folder, but under roaming is the default location

qwertydude69

Jun 27, 2020
Well could you perhaps do me the honor of placing a link in the top of the page?
It might make it somewhat easier to find and be less cluttery.
Added a bunch of things, so right now it has a Chris Hansen Jutsu mod (you'll have to find him), a money cheat mod, arc1 scene flashbacks for arc 2, a roleplaymod for ino (not sure if I'll expand on that, probably not), but it's mainly the chris hansen mod
I could only edit the hidden scenes for the chris hansen mod, as I have no idea how to edit webm animations, my photoshop skills are.. limited, at best
Works for version 1.06a
Just drop the contents in the game folder
Chris Hansen Jutsu mod, Moneymod, Flashback mod, roleplay mod
what does the chris hansen mod do, exactly?

Apr 27, 2021
v0.14 announcement

So a couple of things to announce that you guys might have missed haha, gonna drop them here bit by bit.

1. Arc 2 on the way!
We're reaching the end of Arc 1! With the Gennin corrupted, all that's left is Tsunade and the bonus girls! It won't be too long until we reach the end of Arc 1! We have some art of them ready with a little sneak peek here!
View attachment 773503
It was on one of our weekly update post on / in case you missed it!

2.Fairy Hunting Chapter 3!
In case some of you didn't know, we actually have a little side account where I hand doujin jobs to artist who don't have anything to work on in terms of the projects we've been working on so their income is more stable. One of our projects is Fairy Hunting, in which Chapter 3 was recently released!
View attachment 773505
You can check out a sample of it on our ! If you like what you see please consider supporting the doujin on our / page!
if there's a part 3 is there going to be some himawari and sarada stuff in there or would that be 4 also i would like to do it with the other gen I have a fucked fetish sue me

Oct 18, 2020
if there's a part 3 is there going to be some himawari and sarada stuff in there or would that be 4 also i would like to do it with the other gen I have a fucked fetish sue me
There are 4 total arcs. The third arc is going to either be "The Last" or it will remain in the Shippuden era. The fourth arc will be set in the Boruto era.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There are 4 total arcs. The third arc is going to either be "The Last" or it will remain in the Shippuden era. The fourth arc will be set in the Boruto era.
Arc 3 is from the transition between Shippuden and Boruto shown in The Last, Arc 4 is Boruto. Not sure if Himawari will be a part of it at all, though, that's something only Speed can answer since he hasn't mentioned her.

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
i have a question, are all of the scenes that there is in the current version of game in the gallery or is there some that dont appear also does following the walkthrough make you not miss any of the content thats in the game currently thx beforehand

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
i have a question, are all of the scenes that there is in the current version of game in the gallery or is there some that dont appear also does following the walkthrough make you not miss any of the content thats in the game currently thx beforehand
there are some you might miss if you don't have a full submission or lust because they will change clothing, give Jutsu or new dialog if you talk to them in arc 1 if you do not know?

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
The game is totally unuseable for me-on the map screen I can barely click on anything(Like I click and nothing happens or it happens after a minute of waiting) anyone else have this problem/can help?

4.20 star(s) 87 Votes