Zaddy555

Feb 6, 2020
I don't know if I'm right, but this game is about growing your clan by knocking up chicks, but it has no pregnancy content?

ronney

May 6, 2017
I don't know if I'm right, but this game is about growing your clan by knocking up chicks, but it has no pregnancy content?
It does though but only in the arc one ending which will most likely lead to a bad ending. He has to keep the timeline the same up until the boruto arc to avoiding losing the war against madara and kaguya.

Reactions: Zaddy555

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I am getting a bunch of glitch's and roll back errors. am I going to have to start this game from the beginning or is there going to be a fix for this. I would rather not have to start from the beginning.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Why does it take a few seconds to highlight a building when the mouse hovers over it or when clicking on the menu icons and such? I didn't have this problem in earlier versions. And, why can we only do 1 sex act per night now when we used to be able to do 5?
I also started new from Arc 2 (because loading kept causing errors at different points) and had trained Temari for several nights yet her lust and submission remained 0.

Last edited:

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Well could you perhaps do me the honor of placing a link in the top of the page?
It might make it somewhat easier to find and be less cluttery.
Added a bunch of things, so right now it has a Chris Hansen Jutsu mod (you'll have to find him), a money cheat mod, arc1 scene flashbacks for arc 2, a roleplaymod for ino (not sure if I'll expand on that, probably not), but it's mainly the chris hansen mod
I could only edit the hidden scenes for the chris hansen mod, as I have no idea how to edit webm animations, my photoshop skills are.. limited, at best
Works for version 1.06a
Just drop the contents in the game folder
Chris Hansen Jutsu mod, Moneymod, Flashback mod, roleplay mod
This mod works with the future version ? (1.07a - currently)

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
so updates from now would leave the first arc unchanged and focus on the second one?

4.20 star(s) 87 Votes