Pourus84

Mar 27, 2019
anyone know where the images are stored? the game is saying it can't find "tentens2_bath2 1" "tentens2_bath2 2" "tentens2_bath2 3"

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
image 'bg room_day' not found.
image 'tentens2_bath2 1' not found.
image 'tentens2_bath2 2' not found.
image 'tentens2_bath2 3' not found.
image 'temaris2_sex2_cumin_pubes_aroused' not found.
image 'temaris2_sex2_cumin_aroused' not found.
Arc 2 bunny outfit instantly vanishes when you try to buy it without any intel.
Post acquiring Yukata her large figure is on the screen in the mission select.
Lots of BJs from Yukata puts the game back in Arc 1.
Very buggy and way too much grinding in this game.
Would be nice if you could have an option to never see a choice again, so it would always select the one you want.

Jun 26, 2020
image 'bg room_day' not found.
image 'tentens2_bath2 1' not found.
image 'tentens2_bath2 2' not found.
image 'tentens2_bath2 3' not found.
image 'temaris2_sex2_cumin_pubes_aroused' not found.
image 'temaris2_sex2_cumin_aroused' not found.
Arc 2 bunny outfit instantly vanishes when you try to buy it without any intel.
Post acquiring Yukata her large figure is on the screen in the mission select.
Lots of BJs from Yukata puts the game back in Arc 1.
Very buggy and way too much grinding in this game.
Would be nice if you could have an option to never see a choice again, so it would always select the one you want.
1.07a is bugged, waiting for someone to leak 1.07b with the fixes

HiHoWolvo

Aug 18, 2017
anyone know where the images are stored? the game is saying it can't find "tentens2_bath2 1" "tentens2_bath2 2" "tentens2_bath2 3"
I ran a decompiler to check if those images existed at all, and they do. It's a thighjob scene where you're pressed up against Tenten's back. Your dick is just barely poking through the other side of her thighs, making it look like she has a dick. You're not missing out on much.

Reactions: illuponero

animet

Feb 7, 2019
Soooo... Will the 4 konoha girls get more outfits? Personally I liked the level 5 outfits of all the girls(especially hinata's and was looking forward to the outfit with her adult form) and would like to see them return but if it's not possible, would like to see slutty versions of their current outfits.

Reactions: Ssato243

xAsuta

Jan 11, 2021
Soooo... Will the 4 konoha girls get more outfits? Personally I liked the level 5 outfits of all the girls(especially hinata's and was looking forward to the outfit with her adult form) and would like to see them return but if it's not possible, would like to see slutty versions of their current outfits.
since the seconds arc is kinda new im pretty sure that they will add more outfits for every character

alis959

Nov 21, 2017
v0.14 announcement

So a couple of things to announce that you guys might have missed haha, gonna drop them here bit by bit.

1. Arc 2 on the way!
We're reaching the end of Arc 1! With the Gennin corrupted, all that's left is Tsunade and the bonus girls! It won't be too long until we reach the end of Arc 1! We have some art of them ready with a little sneak peek here!
View attachment 773503
It was on one of our weekly update post on / in case you missed it!

2.Fairy Hunting Chapter 3!
In case some of you didn't know, we actually have a little side account where I hand doujin jobs to artist who don't have anything to work on in terms of the projects we've been working on so their income is more stable. One of our projects is Fairy Hunting, in which Chapter 3 was recently released!
View attachment 773505
You can check out a sample of it on our ! If you like what you see please consider supporting the doujin on our / page!
the game work but soo slow how i can fix this

ztigma

Sep 15, 2017
i have problems to play in android, mainly that it stops working if i select the load option and it crashes if i choose new game, so now i can´t play in my phone

4.20 star(s) 87 Votes