Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Damn, I started playing. Wish the Act 2 was done already. I want to do the Mizukage.

On that note, anyone else know other games with "Close to source" art like this? I've played the Avatar one already.

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Damn, I started playing. Wish the Act 2 was done already. I want to do the Mizukage.

On that note, anyone else know other games with "Close to source" art like this? I've played the Avatar one already.
Paprika trainer is good, not as good as Jikage but good.
I would have said Amity Park, but with the art ovrhaul it lost the "close to source" part.

MLGKwikSkop

Dec 21, 2020

Go for Kunoichi Trainer if you want another Naruto themed game with "original-like" art.

Feb 11, 2021
Oh hey, a new update. Nice!

By the way, who copied the Book system of storytelling from whom? Did Smiling Dog copy it from the Four Elements Trainer developers, or did they take it from Jikage Rising? Both 2D style trainer games cover the original series in 3 books and have reserved a book for the sequel series, seems like too much of a coincidence. Or has it always been a common way to write h-games? Because usually I see these released as chapters/seasons.

Blankx

Apr 10, 2020
Having trouble with new update. Can't access mission system, gives me an error. Everything else works perfectly fine.
Same as me , I'm Playing with Android . i dont uninstall first , just install the update. must i uninstall the previous version first?
sorry for bad english

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Oh hey, a new update. Nice!

By the way, who copied the Book system of storytelling from whom? Did Smiling Dog copy it from the Four Elements Trainer developers, or did they take it from Jikage Rising? Both 2D style trainer games cover the original series in 3 books and have reserved a book for the sequel series, seems like too much of a coincidence. Or has it always been a common way to write h-games? Because usually I see these released as chapters/seasons.
Nobody copied anyone. Having chapters / story arcs has always existed. In games, operas, movies, books, stories.

Four Elements trainer has 4 chapters cause the avatar has to learn 4 elements.

Jikage Rising has 3 chapters for the 3 time jumps that the Naruto Franchise has, Datteybo Era, Shippuden Era, and Boruto.

how many more updates till it will be completed?
As many as it need duh.

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2021
Nobody copied anyone. Having chapters / story arcs has always existed. In games, operas, movies, books, stories.
I misremembered, this game uses Arcs as opposed to Books, that's my bad, but I was also talking about specifically the way these 2 games have handled dividing the story i.e. in a 3:1 manner where 3 games are used to tell the original story and 1 is left for the sequel.
Jikage Rising has 3 chapters for the 3 time jumps that the Naruto Franchise has, Datteybo Era, Shippuden Era, and Boruto.
There's 4 arcs in Jikage Rising as well, or atleast that many choices for Arcs when you click 'New Game'. Of course you can only play 2 right now.

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017

Four Elements trainer has 4 chapters cause the avatar has to learn 4 elements.

As many as it need duh.
Mmmmh. Maybe. I still think Naruto is a great gay story.
Point one they're all hopeless virgins. Point two, none of the guys/men show a true interest for sex.
Final key, Jiraiya, the only one normal is called a pervert by everyone.
The first era is Naruto slowly admitting he likes emo-Sasuke just like all the village girls. His first (and ONLY) kiss is the key.
The second era is a neverending Sasuke my love where are you. Even Sakura isn't obsessed like him.
When Sakura offer herself, he switch to Hinata, a better screen to hide he's homo.
The third era start with Hinata missing boobs. Gayruto stole them? A flat Hinata is more sexy?
And the part with Sanada sure that Karin is her mother is priceless. Anyway, Sasuke is always away, working in a gay bar.

Reactions: RedRaven69

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Some console codes for this game v1.07 on arc 1 stuff... remember that some events trigger based in sub amount level or lust as well to call... like High Lust event to summon aiko with Tenten and so.
Code:
MC Stat Related
mc_str = #
mc_agi = # 
mc_dex = # 
mc_ctrl = # 
mc_edu = #
mc_knw = #
mc_hp = # 
mc_maxhp = #

Money or Items
ryo = #
cotton = #
claw = #
leather = #
rubbery_skin = #
weird_flower = #
(colour)_dye = #
aphrodisiac = #

ARC 1 Girls
sakura_sub = #
sakura_lust = #
ino_sub = #
ino_lust = #
tenten_lust = #
tenten_sub = #
hinata_lust = #
hinata_sub = #
anko_lust = #
anko_sub = #
kurenai_lust = #
kurenai_sub = #
shizune_sub = #
shizune_lust = #
tsunade_sub = #
tsunade_lust = #

Last edited:

RayBar

May 12, 2020
So....I know next to nothing about naruto,will I still be able to play this game?like are there some specific mechanics that require deep knowledge of naruto lore and stuff?Is there a tutorial or explanation of ingame mechanics/stats?Also,I came to this thread 2 updates back and there were some comments about bugs and stuff,are those fixed?If not are they just some minor glitches/bugs that can be ignored/worked around OR does it require some hardcore save-editing skills(which I don't posses).Thanks.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
So....I know next to nothing about naruto,will I still be able to play this game?like are there some specific mechanics that require deep knowledge of naruto lore and stuff?Is there a tutorial or explanation of ingame mechanics/stats?Also,I came to this thread 2 updates back and there were some comments about bugs and stuff,are those fixed?If not are they just some minor glitches/bugs that can be ignored/worked around OR does it require some hardcore save-editing skills(which I don't posses).Thanks.
Yes and no. You don't really need to know anything to play it for the hentai since it doesn't require you to know any of the events that happen in Naruto. Though you won't understand the story without knowing who the characters are.

Also in game stats are pretty straight forward that don't really do anything. They are just level checks for certain events. If you read the walk through guide you can see that you certain levels before certain events fire off. Otherwise the in game tooltip explains what the stats do for the turn base fights that you do on missions.

Castim

Feb 15, 2018
for people having issues with v1.07 mission planning screen (again) you're going to have to load a save from at the end of arc 1 preferably during the decision and redo arc 2 all over again.

Edit: okay lots of bugs with having sex with Yukata either puts you in arc 1 when you finish though if you end the day and go to sleep you go back to where you were or else it just shoves you back to the title screen so be sure to save

Last edited:

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Yes and no. You don't really need to know anything to play it for the hentai since it doesn't require you to know any of the events that happen in Naruto. Though you won't understand the story without knowing who the characters are.

Also in game stats are pretty straight forward that don't really do anything. They are just level checks for certain events. If you read the walk through guide you can see that you certain levels before certain events fire off. Otherwise the in game tooltip explains what the stats do for the turn base fights that you do on missions.
Ok,that helps.Thanks a lot bro..Also,anything about the bugs?

4.20 star(s) 87 Votes