HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Stop the discussion of NTR. Since we have to be children and not know when to drop it. If this thread gets derailed again, we will hand out thread bans to stop it.
"Thanks". That you shut up everyone's mouths and delete other people's messages under delusional pretexts. After all, that's what forums are for. When, oh great, will you begin to educate us on how to live on?
Otherwise, without your advice, I realized that it turns out I don't know how to do this.)

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Erm, posts of mine past the whole thing were removed too, including suggestions that the developer seemed to be interested in reading even if just to consider. Should I rewrite that last one or...?

I am assuming that removing posts like this are not selecting them in particular but "from this post on all will be removed"?
Yeah my posts were deleted too
I don't even remember what my posts said. and there were a lot of them.

that sounds like a good way to get banned.
It was unrelated to the conversation that caused them all to be deleted, though.
It was mostly my suggestions about the systems and character stories, what I disliked of acts 1 and 2 and my ideas to make them better, some points taken from his nano-control.
I tried to go back through and unmark posts that didnt talk about NTR. If I missed it, my mistake but there were about 2-3 pages that were removed.

DemiMaximoff

Jun 10, 2018
There is this little bug that has persisted through many versions now:
When you end the day and girls are standing in your bedroom, the button for checking the girls' status doesn't work. Only when you have clicked on a girl isolated her on the screen, the button starts working again. This might be the only instance where the "girls" button doesn't work.
Is there a way to fix this? Seems like a really minor thing.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
It's a bit weird that the gameplay and systems changes so much between part 1 and part 2.
it kinda makes sense because you go from being a rank-and-file ninja to secretly running the village, but it still feels weird and inconsistent that a whole combat system and several(?) stats just became non-things.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
I KNOW, it was a waste View attachment 1533801 , we've gone too far now to fix it and I regret not going for the lightless eyes thing instead. It makes me sad just thinking about it.

On the bright side, it won't happen in future games, doggo has learned and evolved, and soon humanity will fall before dog-kind we'll have something better in future games.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The next game will be on the hero academy? Does anyone really like the girls from this franchise?
Well, good luck with development anyway.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
The next game will be on the hero academy? Does anyone really like the girls from this franchise?
Well, good luck with development anyway.
While the series itself seems to be in the path of being forgotten, the girls have always been considered among the hotter recent ones. Their costumes and how their powers can be used are also pluses.

I'm really surprised that there were so few games of it when I looked, and the biggest one for some reason seems to focus more on crossover characters. As in, a few ones is ok, but most of the ones in the game?

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
While the series itself seems to be in the path of being forgotten, the girls have always been considered among the hotter recent ones. Their costumes and how their powers can be used are also pluses.

I'm really surprised that there were so few games of it when I looked, and the biggest one for some reason seems to focus more on crossover characters. As in, a few ones is ok, but most of the ones in the game?
I don't think the series is being forgotten. The last some chapters have been great.

Re:Hero Academia, My Hero Rising, and The Bloodriver Saga. Those are the three I play. I'd much rather someone make more Fairy Tail (AstRider is doing good with his Fairy Trainer but Of Potion and Spells is kinda meh to me), HS DxD (the only one I've found is bad but at least Winterfire's next game is suppose to be DxD when he finishes Legacy of Hestia and he's good. At least, Overlord H and LoH are imo), Danmachi (only one is Legacy of Hestia but it is good. However, it won't be a harem), Bleach (only one is the RPG from what I know so why isn't there more?), One Piece (One Slice of Lust has been on hold even though they're apparently working on it. Ero Ero no Mi is okay), Black Clover (there are none that I know of. Why?), Food Wars (again none. Why?), SAO (same), Danny Phantom (yeah, there's Amity Park and it is/was good but the change to anime style is a put off for me and a bunch of others), and no English To Love Ru (would love it). Other series need love from hentai game developers as well. Of course, I'd still welcome another MHA game and play it. Just wish other series were as popular in the hentai game department as it and Naruto are.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Do not forget other series like: RWBY, Demon Slayer, Code Geass, Fate/stay night, fate/grand order, Familiar of Zero. even if these series have at least 1 fan game they are usually RPGM or crossovers.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019

The hottest girls in hero academy? Are you sure you're not confusing franchises? They are all as terrible as death.
I certainly understand that everyone has different tastes. But there is such an illustrative example as the same Naruto where there are really beautiful girls. And how it fits with the girls from the hero academy, I don't understand at all.

Trollwut

Oct 14, 2019
The reasoning was generally the themes of the game, where the goal was to revive the MC's clan, so they pointed out that it made less sense to risk potential "contamination"
Now i'm curious. Will Boruto, Himawari, Sarada, and Inojin existed in the 'future' arc?
Or we'll get new different timeline?

Keeping the timeline as close as it is to the original is the easy way for the mc to accomplish his goal, but it will repeat the stupid argument all over again.
Or you already have a roundabout plot for it?

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Now i'm curious. Will Boruto, Himawari, Sarada, and Inojin existed in the 'future' arc?
Or we'll get new different timeline?

Keeping the timeline as close as it is to the original is the easy way for the mc to accomplish his goal, but it will repeat the stupid argument all over again.
Or you already have a roundabout plot for it?
Pretty sure it will only follow until at most The Last. Since by that time it will seem safe for the MC to start actually bringing his clan back.

Even if the MC came back from Boruto's times and not the time in-between, and if not he won't know there will be something bad happening after more than 12 years of peace...
12 years of peace. More than enough to establish his clan safely, especially as he has already been working on it for over 7 years by the time of The Last.

Country roads

Mar 29, 2021
Pretty sure it will only follow until at most The Last. Since by that time it will seem safe for the MC to start actually bringing his clan back.

Even if the MC came back from Boruto's times and not the time in-between, and if not he won't know there will be something bad happening after more than 12 years of peace...
12 years of peace. More than enough to establish his clan safely, especially as he has already been working on it for over 7 years by the time of The Last.
It's already been said that arc 4 will be boruto

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Is Anko bugged? I can't seem to trigger her.
Fucked everyone at 100 lust during the day, ate cisterns-worth of fish ramen... still nothing.
Even went and enabled the permission to masturbate then fed them some aphro to rise lust back up and fuck them during the day again... and still nothing.

This thing seriously needs to work differently because it seem kinda retarded.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Anyway, since Anko event doesn't start normally, i decided to start it... abnormally.

34534565675.png

For those of you who also want to start her event abnormally:
1. Download renpy save editor.
2. Edit a save with it, untick the ticked "hide" boxes in the program then type in the search: Anko like on the screenshot.
3. Double click on the circled in red parameter and change the value from 0 to 1.
4. Apply changes, load edited save, go ahead and fuck one of your gals during the day, like Hinata.

If everything went okay Anko will now appear.

Hah, as if you could hide from me by using bugs as your excuse Anko-nyan~

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Hm, after going through some scenes with her i think the reason for her not appearing was because she was meant for subby beta bitch-bois. I wonder how this game determines whether the player is dominant or subby... combat win/loss ratio? Some responses somewhere? Or maybe i'm overthinking this after all and it's just bug as i initially thought. What a funny little occurrence this is.

EDIT: Nvm seem like only the first 2 scenes fit for beta-bitch bois, rest is sweet payback.. oh yess! :ROFLMAO: :coffee:
Still, i think she needs a different activation scheme or whatever bug is preventing her from activating sometimes, needs to be found and fixed.
Well, my work-around seem to be working smoothly so if you're stuck with her, use that to activate her.

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Alright Act1 seem to be done now so i will go over some points without writing review because this thing is far from complete so review at this point seem useless.

1. Combat is easy as fuck, even easier than what you can cook up in rpgmaker, the only somewhat challenging character in the entire act1 was Tsunade herself but even her i defeated without problems, all i needed is stun and poison skills, didn't even use my 500k ryo weapons scroll which would hit her for 50k damage, more than her hp and then some, 300k would have been enough and unleashed during her phase2. Anyway, yeah. If you plan on doing combat... maybe take your time with it or don't bother at all if it's too much effort.
I hate half-ass.

2. Some skills were utterly useless you need to reconsider them.
Problem: In the first in-game week or so i maxed all my stats to 50 because nothing prevented me from doing that, which is where the current hard cap is.
This made skills that increase stats utterly worthless, never bothered with them during Tsun fight.
The consumption rate of your chakra is also a bit too high for Tsunade skill making it even more worthless.

Other skills i found pointless:
*Chakra heal is worthless because the amount of chakra it restores is just ridiculously tiny, i believe when i tested it it was restoring 90 chakra when i have 25.000 pool..... like... are you serious? :ROFLMAO: :coffee:
*The skill you get from taming Anko is pretty much the same as the skill you get from taming Tsunade, both equally useless but this one even more so because on top of chakra-per-turn consumption it also has hp-per-turn consumption lol. :ROFLMAO:
*Genjutsu you get from Kurenai is only mildly useful, for killing bears. This better get some high-end version in future acts otherwise it'll be only useful against trash targets but heck.. maybe that's okay?
If you gonna keep it at trash-level then at least make it aoe so i can kill my bears with it more easily lol. :ROFLMAO:

So yeah, again, skills i found useful:
Lesser byakugan from Hinata which makes stats of enemies visible.
Stun from Ino which aparently works even on high-end targets such as Tsunade.
Poison from Shizune, which counteracted Tsunades regeneration so well i was quite impressed.
Weapon scroll skill from Tenten, using which you can kill anyone because it's damage is based on how much money you dump into it, which is, quite frankly... op as fuck.
This should get hard-cap on the amount of money you can dump into it unless you want players to piss on your bosses like they're nothing. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
=======================================================

Anyway, i'd rate your game in it's current state like this: Great concept, rather meh execution.
I'll be keeping an eye on the game though, i believe you have the chops to make this into something quite great if you really put your muzzle to it. ;):coffee:
With this, i excuse myself for now. Good luck!

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 87 Votes