mangakam

May 14, 2017
Hello speedapple

I have a question, the costumes proposed when we reach level 5 characters will remain for the arc 2 Shippuden? Because the Hinata could be excellent with its big boobs in the future arc 2 shippuden xD .

Otherwise I hope to see interaction with the male characters of Naruto because I think it could give a big plus for the game, especially with Naruto himself.

Good luck for the future you are doing a very good job.

PS; sorry for the vocabulary but i'm french and i have a little trouble with english.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
D

Deleted member 1569344

Hey quick question is in the new update a new kurenai scene? and if yes how unlock it?

randyguitar92

Jul 14, 2018
Not that I know of tried to unlock some new scene with kurenai, but only got new scene with shizune, tsunade and threesome scene with hinata and tenten.
Haven't seen that scene with hinata and tenten, but yeah, I found the shizune and tsunade scene. I want more with Tsunade but it will have to wait. About Kurenai though, i don't think there's any update on her, at least, not that I can find.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
I talked a lot to Sakura lv5 and still don't get the last outfit
Her last outfit should be given automatically the next day once you complete her level 5 event, no RNG involved.

View attachment 657724

I'm getting a warning when I try to open the game. Is this normal or has somebody uploaded a modded file?
Pretty much what they said I think, might just be windows overreacting, the links that I gave should be safe.

I need your help, the link on the Patreon page does not allow me to download the game file, please could you give me the link to the game already in a way I tried to fix it to update my computer 2 times as they happen?
Sorry what do you mean?

i cant reach lvl 5 with all characters, the missions say not implemented yet, help.
Ah, that's just a visual error, the content is already in the game.

what has been added in v12 ?
The TL/DR version would be: Shizune, Tsunade, some animations updates, and bug fixes haha.

Hello speedapple

I have a question, the costumes proposed when we reach level 5 characters will remain for the arc 2 Shippuden? Because the Hinata could be excellent with its big boobs in the future arc 2 shippuden xD .

Otherwise I hope to see interaction with the male characters of Naruto because I think it could give a big plus for the game, especially with Naruto himself.

Good luck for the future you are doing a very good job.

PS; sorry for the vocabulary but i'm french and i have a little trouble with english.
Ah, most of the outfits won't be carried over, though some will be updated to fit their shippuden design. Ino has an outfit that would remain the same at the request of a Patron.

What kind of interactions do you have in mind haha.

Hey quick question is in the new update a new kurenai scene? and if yes how unlock it?
Haven't seen that scene with hinata and tenten, but yeah, I found the shizune and tsunade scene. I want more with Tsunade but it will have to wait. About Kurenai though, i don't think there's any update on her, at least, not that I can find.
Ah, no scenes for Kurenai this time, bit of a crunch getting all the animation processed this time unfortunately.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I do have one criticism of this update though, the latest content between Hinata and Tenten doesn't feel right. It's not really a threesome, it's just them having some fun together. You'd may as well be eating a sandwich or playing the banjo for all the attention they give you hehe.

• Haha
Reactions: George_Nos

mangakam

May 14, 2017
Ah, most of the outfits won't be carried over, though some will be updated to fit their shippuden design. Ino has an outfit that would remain the same at the request of a Patron.

For example, they realize that something is wrong with the girls who are hypnotizing, afterwards I admit that I did not have to think about it.

Otherwise no I didn't want something from Gay ^^

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Hmm, maybe taking the girls in front of their perspective love interests? I feel like you've gone through so much to control these girls that to give them away now would just feel bad. You could maybe use how the guys feel about the girls you have under your control to manipulate them into doing things for you? This is all fairly vanilla stuff I suppose. This is of course only relevant if you do decide to include them in whatever capacity you do if any :)

Last edited:
Reactions: mangakam

mangakam

May 14, 2017
I am of the same opinion as Evil Earthworm Jim, I take an example in Nano Control for Level 3 of Lena, when we buy an aphrodisiac for her and for her husband inhibitory pills.

And that at the end you sleep with her because she was no longer satisfied by her husband, what a great time !!

I would like to see a dramatic moment not necessarily what I said on Nano Control, it is not possible to do it on Jikage.

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Console commands for stats:
mc_agi = #
mc_chakra = #
mc_ctrl = #
mc_dex = #
mc_edu = #
mc_genjutsu = #
mc_hp = #
mc_maxhp = #
mc_knw = #
mc_maxchakra = #
mc_ninjutsu = #
mc_str = #
mc_taijutsu =#
Can you give me the code to money?

osef_78

Jun 17, 2018
Her last outfit should be given automatically the next day once you complete her level 5 event, no RNG involved.

Pretty much what they said I think, might just be windows overreacting, the links that I gave should be safe.

Sorry what do you mean?

Ah, that's just a visual error, the content is already in the game.

The TL/DR version would be: Shizune, Tsunade, some animations updates, and bug fixes haha.

Ah, no scenes for Kurenai this time, bit of a crunch getting all the animation processed this time unfortunately.
Tks but i was talking about the nurse outfit( so Yes RNG)

4.20 star(s) 87 Votes