yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
I forgot if the game was implemented with a way to get up to last update? I kinda deleted a lot of games that i downloaded here with them files cuz HDD was full, and i cant remember if there was a way to "cheat" to fasten the progress cuz i dont wanna grind everything again for 1 or 2 upd <<

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
I forgot if the game was implemented with a way to get up to last update? I kinda deleted a lot of games that i downloaded here with them files cuz HDD was full, and i cant remember if there was a way to "cheat" to fasten the progress cuz i dont wanna grind everything again for 1 or 2 upd <<
Have you deleted your renpy saves in appdata folder? If you haven't, saves are still there, and most renpy games (this included last I checked in 0.9 from 0.6, I think?) have inbuilt save compatibility.

Reactions: yoggyz

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
Have you deleted your renpy saves in appdata folder? If you haven't, saves are still there, and most renpy games (this included last I checked in 0.9 from 0.6, I think?) have inbuilt save compatibility.
U bro deserve a cookie ! Thanks for that reminder i totally forgot that i had it and nope, didnt delete so i can get it back right where i standed! thanks²!

4.20 star(s) 87 Votes