Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Do not forget other series like: RWBY, Demon Slayer, Code Geass, Fate/stay night, fate/grand order, Familiar of Zero. even if these series have at least 1 fan game they are usually RPGM or crossovers.
Not even 1 Rosario Vampire game yet.
I've only watched Demon Slayer, Code Geass, Familiar of Zero, and Rosario Vampire of those. I was thinking of series that could be harems and were popular. Totally forgot about RV somehow.

There's also: Arifureta, Demon King Daimon, Aestetica of a Rogue Hero, Devil is a Part Timer, Dr. Stone, In Another World With my Smartphone, Fire Force, Full Metal Alchemist, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, How Not to Summon a Demon Lord, Konosuba (there's actually one now called Adventurer Trainer), Log Horizon, Mother of the Goddess' Dormitory, Testament of Sister New Devil, Sekirei, Sky Wizards Academy, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, The Hidden Dungeon Only I Can Enter, The Irregular at Magic High School, The Misfit of Demon King Academy, Seven Deadly Sins, Rising of the Shield Hero, Yu-gi-oh series, Masou Gakuen HxH, Problem Children, No Game No Life, and I'm sure there are plenty more that I can't think of or don't know about.

Pretty sure this covers my point by now that hentai games shouldn't just focus on MHA and Naruto when parodying anime series.

I'm still going to welcome this person's MHA game when they finish Jikage. Just hope Jikage isn't rushed for the next game.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
weird ... never knew we going in the past while the storyline just moving forward and why they said dead characters not gonna be added such as 2 tails and 7 tails jinchuuriki, this is such confusing how they work sometimes I wish they tell the full details who and who gonna add or not
This was his reply when someone stated that dead characters like Tayuya won't be brought back on page two
Don't be too sure yet haha, maybe something will happen in arc 3? I'm not the artist haha, the art is done by Jii! You can check out his page in the front page!
This in page 4
Tayuya will be added in arc 3. Karin in arc 2 or something, probably...
This in page 6, i think
They'll likely be in arc 3. Well, Tayuya at least, don't know about Kin yet.

Tayuya will be in arc 3, Karin will be in, I wanna say, arc 2?
So, as long as there's monetary incentive then it's highly that it will be implemented, except revisiting previous arcs specially arc 1 because...
Pretty sure this covers my point by now that hentai games shouldn't just focus on MHA and Naruto when parodying anime series.

I'm still going to welcome this person's MHA game when they finish Jikage. Just hope Jikage isn't rushed for the next game.
I'm not certain that if it is because of the patreon rules or if loli is not their fetish but it's highly unlikely that smiling dog as a whole will do a MHA game considering that the age-range of most of the female characters are 15-16 and i think that the characters here in arc 2 are at least 17 around college-age

Also, to respond to you, everyone seems to gang on MHA and Naruto due, 1, popularity How many "fan" games of old anime have you seen recently, even from japan? and 2, the large amount of waifus, these kind of projects are mostly profit driven, so it makes sense that people will jump on the most known IP's, you can check sites like E621 if you need confirmation that even fan-art boom happens when there's a current big show going-on or just finishing.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
I'm not certain that if it is because of the patreon rules or if loli is not their fetish but it's highly unlikely that smiling dog as a whole will do a MHA game considering that the age-range of most of the female characters are 15-16 and i think that the characters here in arc 2 are at least 17 around college-age

Also, to respond to you, everyone seems to gang on MHA and Naruto due, 1, popularity How many "fan" games of old anime have you seen recently, even from japan? and 2, the large amount of waifus, these kind of projects are mostly profit driven, so it makes sense that people will jump on the most known IP's, you can check sites like E621 if you need confirmation that even fan-art boom happens when there's a current big show going-on or just finishing.
1. It was already basically hinted/stated earlier in the thread that their next game will be MHA. At least, Doggo posted a spoiler pic of MHA girls after saying "future games".
2. "if loli is not their fetish" Arc 1 of Jikage, dude.
3. Arc 2 begins at the start of Shippuden when the main cast was 15. Naruto didn't turn 17 until the end of the 4th Ninja War where his dad wished him a happy birthday. The main girls in MHA are currently 16. Black Clover is currently 17. HS DxD ranges from 15-16 to 18-19 depending on the main girls and where it takes place. None of the ages matter though because most, if not every, game starts with "all characters depicted are 18 or over".

To reply to your paragraph, Amity Park and Four Elements Trainer are two of the biggest and most popular games. Black Clover, HS DxD, SAO, and some of those other animes I named are just as popular, if not more so than Avatar and Danny Phantom while having large amounts of girls and waifus. Heck, even original games can get big booms if the story and all are good. Look at Lessons in Love for example. It has a huge following and isn't even a parody game of anything. If the game is good, people will naturally come to it and support it. That's how it has always been and always will be.

Last edited:

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
1. It was already basically hinted/stated earlier in the thread that their next game will be MHA. At least, Doggo posted a spoiler pic of MHA girls after saying "future games".
Ah, that's on me, i hardly keep tabs on this game because... well, we're on page 47, i do not need to point out that at least more that half of the pages arejust about repeated questions and well deserved praise for how the characters look.
2. "if loli is not their fetish" Arc 1 of Jikage, dude.
I suppose i had to quote speedapple really really wanting to get out of arc 1 to jump on arc 2 asap multiple times and mentioning that there won't be a revisit
3. Arc 2 begins at the start of Shippuden when the main cast was 15. Naruto didn't turn 17 until the end of the 4th Ninja War where his dad wished him a happy birthday. The main girls in MHA are currently 16. Black Clover is currently 17. HS DxD ranges from 15-16 to 18-19 depending on the main girls and where it takes place. None of the ages matter though because most, if not every, game starts with "all characters depicted are 18 or over".
It's the physical difference my man
To reply to your paragraph, Amity Park and Four Elements Trainer are two of the biggest and most popular games. Black Clover, HS DxD, SAO, and some of those other animes I named are just as popular, if not more so than Avatar and Danny Phantom while having large amounts of girls and waifus.
Heck, even original games can get big booms if the story and all are good. Look at Lessons in Love for example. It has a huge following and isn't even a parody game of anything. If the game is good, people will naturally come to it and support it. That's how it has and will always work.
I stated that the market is profit driven, you're mentioning or more like focusing on the few successes out of dozen if not hundreds of [Abandoned] and you're also stretching the goal-post by adding non-parody, while i was mentioning why fan-games of Naruto and MHA seem to have more focus that other IP's, Black Clover lost momentum just like Twin Star Exorcist, SAO's success was in the era of flash-games, HS DxD wasn't exactly as popular, iirc harem anime were in decline at the time, no thanks to SAO running the whole thing into the ground and before Isekai picked up the harem genre again.

I don't have anything to argue against original IP's since well, i know about these franchises called Taimanin and Rance, which are one of the largests non-fan games, the former went from being just a bunch of VN's to going full albeit mobile 3d game and the later experimented by releasing games on so many genres that puts even Digimon to shame.

Also, i disagree, Yandev, Fallout, Mighty No. 9 among many others are the living proof that you don't need to be good, just get as close as you can to someone's sweet spot for that person to start whaling or simping, hell at the very least to start the hype train or just get plain lucky with people that have no taste or will support even garbage, because "content that's garbage shovelware, rip-off, etc. is better that no content at all", the opposite can also be stated, many good games axes because there's no brand slapped on it, even Among Us only got it's lucky break thanks to the 'Rona, even older works that were praised for being Indie juggernauts like Pixel's Cave Story the dude spent years making the game alone were overshadowed by Shovel Knight, Undertale among others which now are known as "the true" indie champions.

By the way, i was just replying, not trying to get into an argument to be strong-armed into conceeding a point, i don't know why are you so defensive but i do suggest you cool your jets.

• Angry
Reactions: valhrona

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I suppose i had to quote speedapple really really wanting to get out of arc 1 to jump on arc 2 asap multiple times and mentioning that there won't be a revisit
You have girls around Act1 age range in Nano-Control and they are an original story.

Meaning, it is not the age range that is the problem, but advancing the plot, and improving the range of available girls.

Keeping returning to past acts to add things would only keep everyone away from actual progress. Unless it is for a big change, like revamping the battle system, or even removing it completely, as we were talking about earlier.

It's the physical difference my man
It is the same physical appearence as it is in MHA. So if the girls' look in Act2 here is not a problem, it would not be in a MHA game.

Would that even count as loli, by the way?
They are, after all, clearly post-puberty.

Someone once told me even around the age range of Act1 does not count as loli already.

I really want to start a nice discussion about this, but don't want a repeat of the previous talk about a certain three letters that ended up with many posts erased...

Reactions: Tenzai

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
You have girls around Act1 age range in Nano-Control and they are an original story.
I do stay away from first-time works due being too experimental unfocused to actually be invested in any meaningful way.
Also straight shota, sonxmom, brotherxsister, nephewxaunt, grandsonxgrandmother, shota/shouta/boku/-kunxonee-san/obasan... you get the gist of it are the extreme opposites of my fetish
It is the same physical appearence as it is in MHA. So if the girls' look in Act2 here is not a problem, it would not be in a MHA game.
Would that even count as loli, by the way?
They are, after all, clearly post-puberty.

Someone once told me even around the age range of Act1 does not count as loli already.
I really want to start a nice discussion about this, but don't want a repeat of the previous talk about a certain three letters that ended up with many posts erased...
Basically on a convo i had elsewhere i was pointed out that characters from MM NT warrior/Battle Network were younger that i thought since the dubs made them sound older, as in fake-teen and since i watched Naruto dubbed as well the internet wasn't a thing where i live for a long time i took it as being the same

And no, physical appearance-wise i see arc 1 at the same age-range as MHA characters and shippuden characters at the same age-range as Koichi Haimawari from MHA: Vigilantes, i wanted to say Ida Tensei but holy shit he looks young for a 30 y/o hell, they're as tall as their teachers at the start of shippuden

Also i don't know if it's just art-evolution but shippuden Konohamaru looks older that pre-shippuden Naruto, the only one that seems to look as pre-shippuden Konohamaru's age-range if not a tad younger is the Boruto cast.

Other than that seems to be just semantics

Doesn't really help f95zone's blatantly incompetent approach to enforcing rule 7, if you're going to nuke loli because you're worried about bad rep, then just nuke all loli, don't start to play favorites or have people blasting threads because "rule 7 applies everywhere" while also saving others, being so flimsy is just making this issue be endless, besides, there are other places that don't care that much about their reputation, so they can be more constant on their enforcement of their rules.
Keeping returning to past acts to add things would only keep everyone away from actual progress. Unless it is for a big change, like revamping the battle system, or even removing it completely, as we were talking about earlier.

Meaning, it is not the age range that is the problem, but advancing the plot, and improving the range of available girls.
...Considering that arc 2 seems to have needed more time to be refined then maybe the plot advanced too quickly to the point that smiling dog might need time to catch up to whatever plans they had.

It does feel underwhelming, i'd expect that they'll have something more to show up with how eager they were to get to move into arc 2, i do hope they revisit this work after they're done, since is not feel as extremely self-contained like Four Elements Trainer arcs, hell, it feels like Jikage's Rising arc 1 has the same potential as the arc 4 of FET, which gives this impression of wasted potential... probably by the amount of characters.

It was mentioned to me before that you can get by with the "all the characters are above 18" but, the flimsy enforcement of rule 7 and a lot of the parodies either start when the characters are older or just straight-up visibly age the characters, which makes me think that those who succed do it by sheer luck, same thing with incest, a lot of works even the most famous or long standing like Trials in Tainted Space had their incest patched and written out, only a few dare to even add a patch to re-implement the incest.

ULmadMS

Aug 10, 2018
I'm a bit locked here... i cant go past level 3 with Hinata: 1640093158188.png
1640093190126.png
But that what i get when I am with hinata :
1640093235388.png
1640093260329.png
and that's all. it return me to the village.
I don't know if it's a bug or if I am the bug for not doing it correctly but if someone could help me.
Edit: I don't mind skiping the event if it's the only solution. I just don't know how to do it.

4.20 star(s) 87 Votes