YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
...Considering that arc 2 seems to have needed more time to be refined then maybe the plot advanced too quickly to the point that smiling dog might need time to catch up to whatever plans they had.

It does feel underwhelming, i'd expect that they'll have something more to show up with how eager they were to get to move into arc 2, i do hope they revisit this work after they're done, since is not feel as extremely self-contained like Four Elements Trainer arcs, hell, it feels like Jikage's Rising arc 1 has the same potential as the arc 4 of FET, which gives this impression of wasted potential... probably by the amount of characters.
I mentioned this before. It feels so... rushed.

The girls on part 1, due to going through her real personalities outside the bedroom until they were fully broken, were much better developed. This can be seen in Act2 when it is about those 4 in the few scenes with only them.

But for everyone else introduced in it... save for Temari's few resisting scene they seem very much like cardboard cutout, and even her it was not much.
(did not play the new version with Samui, since someone mentioned a bug that covers it)

I'm a bit locked here... i cant go past level 3 with Hinata: View attachment 1555839
View attachment 1555840
But that what i get when I am with hinata :
View attachment 1555842
View attachment 1555843
and that's all. it return me to the village.
I don't know if it's a bug or if I am the bug for not doing it correctly but if someone could help me.
Edit: I don't mind skiping the event if it's the only solution. I just don't know how to do it.
Did you try sparing with her? If I remember right Kurenai should try to get in the way, but not sure right now.
Where can i get those missing outfit?

View attachment 1555981
That is a good question.
Even in 1.11c she, and Hinata who does not have a lot of placeholder empty ones for testing the UI anymore, have three costumes missing, and Sakura and Tenten have one...

ULmadMS

Aug 10, 2018
Did you try sparing with her? If I remember right Kurenai should try to get in the way, but not sure right now.
1640199376100.png
1640199394978.png
then I am in my room

I'm starting to think that after all that griding (all stat to max, almost all cloth and all girl lv 5 except hinata and secondary targets) I have to start a new save...

is it because I shouldn't have ginded this much ??

Atomsphere

May 22, 2019
View attachment 1557755
View attachment 1557756
then I am in my room

I'm starting to think that after all that griding (all stat to max, almost all cloth and all girl lv 5 except hinata and secondary targets) I have to start a new save...

is it because I shouldn't have ginded this much ??
No that just means you didn't get bonus stats. You just need to make sure her pervy levels are high enough and then go through all of her options. I think it's you chat with her and then kurenai happens to be there and then the next time you get another option for training with kurenai.

ULmadMS

Aug 10, 2018
No that just means you didn't get bonus stats. You just need to make sure her pervy levels are high enough and then go through all of her options. I think it's you chat with her and then kurenai happens to be there and then the next time you get another option for training with kurenai.
1640230725915.png

Edit: ... well I'm sorry for all the trouble but you can all forget it... I mistakenly replaced the save by the new game and in this one i rushed stats 50 then hinata and i had the option to train with Kurenai

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
View attachment 1558374

Edit: ... well I'm sorry for all the trouble but you can all forget it... I mistakenly replaced the save by the new game and in this one i rushed stats 50 then hinata and i had the option to train with Kurenai
Forbid her from masturbating to raise her lust
Saw a comment for removed content? what was removed?
The ability to prostitute your girls to the shopkeeper

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
at lv2 its 50 max and u can't forbit you unlock this ability at lv 3
god point.
At lvl 2, I don't think she is into your control enough yet for you to be able to get to Kurenai.

I thought Ino only?
If not, speedapple just cut off a massive part of the game.
It was only Ino, but people disliked even the idea.
Please do not discuss if it is a good idea or not, there was a big discussion that ended with many posts being deleted, even the unrelated ones

DemiMaximoff

Jun 10, 2018
It was only Ino, but people disliked even the idea.
Yeah sure, I didn't like it either. But to think that something that had art and stuff made for it, went to complete waste, kinda pains me. If I could remember which version it was in, I would have saved the version for the scenes. Just extra content in my eyes.

ULmadMS

Aug 10, 2018
god point.
At lvl 2, I don't think she is into your control enough yet for you to be able to get to Kurenai.
the point wasn't here. it was that to pass lv3 with Hinata you have to 'train with kurenai' in the forest.
but now the bugged file is deleted(by accident) and the new one is 100% clear so it's all good ;)

4.20 star(s) 87 Votes