• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
They'll likely be in arc 3. Well, Tayuya at least, don't know about Kin yet.

Thanks man, I'll try to get to arc 2 asap so we can get to the Shippuden stuff!

The milfs should be in arc 3 haha, unless you mean Tsunade and the Jonin gang.

Oh, don't really have plans for it, sorry.

Yeah, except for v0.01, all other saves can be used.

Tayuya will be in arc 3, Karin will be in, I wanna say, arc 2?

Not really the case unfortunately, a big chunk of the players and patrons seem to be asking for the Shippuden designs more.

Thanks! Jii is a pretty good artist! I'm getting some other people that know how to mimic this style to help out, hopefully that will speed up progress.

Oh, did try talking to her in the hokage office?

What do you mean by laggy btw?

Thanks! Appreciate the kind words!

Oh yeah, might ask Jii to increase it, but the difference in Shippuden should be really obvious haha.

Oh, could you show what errors were there? Someone here might be able to help!

Oh, you're right, got the two values confused. I'll fix the walkthrough.

Oh crap, sorry, fixed it!
if you do-i'd like kin's hair about to be about the same length as sakura's was early on.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Not really the case unfortunately, a big chunk of the players and patrons seem to be asking for the Shippuden designs more.
There's a difference between wanting content, and wanting to lose existing content. Why not ask your patrons if keeping the loli content is wanted? Or maybe loli jutsu/potions for later content?
Your game so far seems to be one of the more popular parodies, and it ONLY has loli in it so far. Which would make me think that the lolis are popular.
I can't possibly be the only player who wants to re-do previous scenes, can I? I keep multiple pages of saves just for that, though I hate doing so. I like galleries or repeatables. Four Elements Trainer for instance. I only need a save for each slave and love routes per book. As well as any of the 'solo' scenes like the three bully girls in the Earth book.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
I'd agree, maybe just put in an option for the Transformation jutsu that would link back to the old scenes on the original cast once you have completed all of their Part 2/3 scenes.

Reactions: GaRbS and Julius

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Oh no, so you will make them look different so soon? :'(
Hopefully they'll retain some cuteness factor, and you won't go like other games with a battle of huge boobs.

Reactions: GaRbS

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
speedapple
See? A post agreeing. A post lamenting that you'll be changing their look soon. And several upvotes for my claim that people like the lolis and would like to keep some way to re-visit their scenes once you move to Shippuden territory.
And all of those were only in a little over two hours from my post. Could you please ask your patrons if they want to keep the loli forms in some capacity?

Last edited:

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
There's a difference between wanting content, and wanting to lose existing content. Why not ask your patrons if keeping the loli content is wanted? Or maybe loli jutsu/potions for later content?
Your game so far seems to be one of the more popular parodies, and it ONLY has loli in it so far. Which would make me think that the lolis are popular.
I can't possibly be the only player who wants to re-do previous scenes, can I? I keep multiple pages of saves just for that, though I hate doing so. I like galleries or repeatables. Four Elements Trainer for instance. I only need a save for each slave and love routes per book. As well as any of the 'solo' scenes like the three bully girls in the Earth book.
Ah I see, if it's a gallery, that can be arranged!

LightDarkness

Jun 15, 2019
I'm with SSJ, keep them lolis, especially if you'll be introducing the likes of tsunade, shizune, anko, kurenai etc.
I'm all for more variety, but from the looks of his Patreon, he might be out of the dev business soon. His other game just got its first ending, and patron numbers dropped by 20 people or something. And he mentioned something about him having to increase the minimum tier for early access due to cost or some shit like that.

I would rather have the game stay alive and go for the Shippuden girls than die staying with the lolis.

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: GaRbS and shintopu

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I really hope once we complete control the girls in arc 1, we don't have to start from the beginning for the controlled girls. And when they make appearances (if they appear at all, and I would like them to appear) we get some sexy time with them without making them corrupt again in their arc 2 design.

LightDarkness

Jun 15, 2019
I really hope once we complete control the girls in arc 1, we don't have to start from the beginning for the controlled girls. And when they make appearances (if they appear at all, and I would like them to appear) we get some sexy time with them without making them corrupt again in their arc 2 design.
Doggo mentioned in his server that the girls will remain controlled and they will help you find the other girls in different villages like Temari and Mei.

Reactions: JenusKudo

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I would rather have the game stay alive and go for the Shippuden girls than die staying with the lolis.
I don't want ONLY lolis. I want to KEEP the ones we're getting in future content. The Naruto series has lots of ninja using transformation jutsus, so it wouldn't even be odd.
Naruto himself was going from 4 foot kid to 5'6 or so blonde bombshell constantly with his Sexy Jutsu. The reverse should be just as plausable.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I hope theres no time skip since it's pretty unique being one of the few games with the oc naruto character designs/setting which are some of the best in any shonen manga. Theres plenty popular older girls, Tayuya, Anko, Tenten, Temari to sample so thats not an issue. If people want lolis theres Hanabi sister. It has the perfect spread of different kinda girls.
I guess it depends on how much time the dev dedicates to arc 1, I certainly have less emotional connection to shippuuden part of the manga so I'm not holding my breath for it.

Reactions: Voilsh

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Not getting any submission gain for training Ino's ass in the newest version, just letting you know in case it's a bug. It's been too long, so I don't remember if it raised in last the version.

Reactions: Dadak

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Lol. My comments about allowing us to keep loli forms in some way (jutsu, potion, however) keep bombarding me with likes. I turned the 'like' and 'reaction' alerts off due to the wall of alerts.

• Haha
Reactions: cavaemon

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Lol. My comments about allowing us to keep loli forms in some way (jutsu, potion, however) keep bombarding me with likes. I turned the 'like' and 'reaction' alerts off due to the wall of alerts.
That's one of the best parts of seeing alerts.

4.20 star(s) 87 Votes