Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
will the game have uchina sarada in the future?
From what I read, that's intended for Arc 3 4, but as was mentioned in the previous page, it might not happen if the dev doesn't get more support.

Edit: Btw speed, the problem with the android APK might have something to do with age of the systems. I remember seeing one of the threads on here splitting the Android version into Old and New, and reading that it had to do with model of the android. -- Or it might just be bad memory, and they split it as versions instead (Eg, Old version and New update). Don't use android, but there should be something that tells you the version, or what not, the android is, so maybe ask them what theirs' is to make sure?

Last edited:

Saligia

May 12, 2017
it seems weird that we can temporarily break our mind control while popping Ino's cherrie, but not with sakura. Espescially since after that while having sex with them both can have their minds back.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Not sure if it's intended, but after awhile -- Not sure if it's cuz I'm controlling more girls, they're higher level, or just cuz of my stats -- the night phase doubles up; Eg. After selecting a girl and running one of her events, it goes back to selection. Doesn't break the game, as after the 2nd selection, it progresses to a new day, which is why I'm not sure if it's intended or not (I remember Slave Maker having a similar feature)

Also, I remember needing 30 Dex to train Hinata, not the 20 on the walkthrough.
Oh, forgot to reply to the first part, yeap, you'll be able to do more actions the higher your Edu and Str are.

I really hope once we complete control the girls in arc 1, we don't have to start from the beginning for the controlled girls. And when they make appearances (if they appear at all, and I would like them to appear) we get some sexy time with them without making them corrupt again in their arc 2 design.
Yeap! That's the plan, basically after you fully control them, there will be a timeskip that will bring us into arc 2/ the Shippuden era. I won't bore you with the specifics haha.

apk does not work get app not installed
Oh, could I have some specifics on the issue? Like what error did you get etc? Your OS, phone etc? I think I already replied on first time you said that.

I hope theres no time skip since it's pretty unique being one of the few games with the oc naruto character designs/setting which are some of the best in any shonen manga. Theres plenty popular older girls, Tayuya, Anko, Tenten, Temari to sample so thats not an issue. If people want lolis theres Hanabi sister. It has the perfect spread of different kinda girls.
I guess it depends on how much time the dev dedicates to arc 1, I certainly have less emotional connection to shippuuden part of the manga so I'm not holding my breath for it.
Ah, sorry, the time skip is pretty much set in stone.

Not getting any submission gain for training Ino's ass in the newest version, just letting you know in case it's a bug. It's been too long, so I don't remember if it raised in last the version.
Gotcha! I'll take a look, thanks for letting me know!

Lol. My comments about allowing us to keep loli forms in some way (jutsu, potion, however) keep bombarding me with likes. I turned the 'like' and 'reaction' alerts off due to the wall of alerts.
I think there's only like 5 guys.

will the game have uchina sarada in the future?
Yeap! She's planned for Arc 4, where things might get kinda weird, hopefully not too bullshitty.

From what I read, that's intended for Arc 3, but as was mentioned in the previous page, it might not happen if the dev doesn't get more support.
Arc 4 actually haha, but yeah, support is pretty important in getting stuff for the game.

it seems weird that we can temporarily break our mind control while popping Ino's cherrie, but not with sakura. Espescially since after that while having sex with them both can have their minds back.
Oh, might have been an oversight on my end. Sorry about that!

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Nice, I've never much been interested in a Naruto game since a lot of them focus on characters I don't like, like Sakura. And I don't much care for loli but Anko, Tsunade and Kurenai being there baits me in nicely and to see the second part will go on to the older Shippuden girls definitely interests me even more.

Will certainly be looking out for this one, good luck guys!

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
I give the game a clear 7/10 so far for its latest version. it needs obiously more women, more use's for money and content but its all time really, i think perhaps a bear having 1200+ hp and on 50 stats dealing like 800-1000 dmg without any special weapon it might be a bit much a tip would be to go for lower numbers since remember difference between Genin and Chunnin is supposed to be big. And Kage is a fcking nightmare so. Also, getting a female Sensei to train with Like Kurenai or so, would increase training points gained? and shortening time for jutsu learning. What do the rest of you guys think about my idea's for the game are they good ideas? :)

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Great idea for the female trainer. That could be how we corrupt her and Anko in the game. Asking for special training and getting extra skill points for doing so.

Unkind77

Dec 23, 2017
Really great game, love the animations and the character design, can't wait to see more (and finally f*ck Hinata, that got me
unsatisfied, lol)

D

Deleted member 678116

First of all great work, you definitely take care of the art very well. I like the Ino underwear is so worked through.

About bugs and problems: So I was playing this for a bit now. Sakura is stuck for me, I come to visit her at the Hokage office, we talk and that repeats already for 30 days. Also Tenten? is she even in here?

About future developments: Would you add Temari for example? she seems to be very popular too and belong to "light side", and if we are at it Sarada ;) and my favourite would be Hana Inuzuka, but that is asking too much :)))

P.S. is this even legal? i mean they look underage, maybe create some sort of story that they stayed the same through years and they are actually in 20s or so

Last edited by a moderator:

Diamond lou

Apr 17, 2018
Gotta say i'm loving the game so far, its got great art, fun mechanics and actually takes itself somewhat seriously in terms of the story, though i only have two critques the first of which is that there isn't enough content, though i understand its still in its early stages so that more of a "i'm looking forward to more" type thing, the second is a lack of direction, mainly in when you can progress with the girls and what it takes to bring them further under the jutsu, the hints Ayame gives while helpful don't provide a lot for Sakura or Ino.

Regardless though i'm loving the game and can't wait for the next version, great work!

Wladdevon

Sep 15, 2017
Hello, I just can get the mad face, how can I get the others faces ?
i'm having this problem too, is there a specific condition you have to meet or is it bugged? i've tried getting the other faces by getting lust to 70+ and submission is at max but i still get both angry ino and sakura, except for the beads with ino, but i can only get the aroused, mind controlled or angry faces in that scene

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Nice, I've never much been interested in a Naruto game since a lot of them focus on characters I don't like, like Sakura. And I don't much care for loli but Anko, Tsunade and Kurenai being there baits me in nicely and to see the second part will go on to the older Shippuden girls definitely interests me even more.

Will certainly be looking out for this one, good luck guys!
Thanks! Hopefully I'll live up to expectations! Do let me know if you ever have any suggestions and what not yeah!

just found this game today, looks pretty good
Thank you! Hope you enjoyed it!

I give the game a clear 7/10 so far for its latest version. it needs obiously more women, more use's for money and content but its all time really, i think perhaps a bear having 1200+ hp and on 50 stats dealing like 800-1000 dmg without any special weapon it might be a bit much a tip would be to go for lower numbers since remember difference between Genin and Chunnin is supposed to be big. And Kage is a fcking nightmare so. Also, getting a female Sensei to train with Like Kurenai or so, would increase training points gained? and shortening time for jutsu learning. What do the rest of you guys think about my idea's for the game are they good ideas? :)
I'm working on getting some outfits into the game, so hopefully that will give missions and money more uses! As for the case of the bear, it was designed to be a bulky enemy with not much else going for it haha, but I'll see what the others say about it and adjust accordingly! The reason that it's so weak is cause bear subjugation was pretty much missions for Genin teams, kinda like what happened in Boruto.
I already have some plans for the other Sensei(s?) haha, which I think you guys might like, in Kurenai's case, it will involve Hinata hahaha.

Really great game, love the animations and the character design, can't wait to see more (and finally f*ck Hinata, that got me
unsatisfied, lol)
Haha, sorry about that, I'll try to get that part into the game asap!

does it have tsunade content?
Not quite yet unfortunately, she's pretty much the end boss for part 1.

First of all great work, you definitely take care of the art very well. I like the Ino underwear is so worked through.

About bugs and problems: So I was playing this for a bit now. Sakura is stuck for me, I come to visit her at the Hokage office, we talk and that repeats already for 30 days. Also Tenten? is she even in here?

About future developments: Would you add Temari for example? she seems to be very popular too and belong to "light side", and if we are at it Sarada ;) and my favourite would be Hana Inuzuka, but that is asking too much :)))

P.S. is this even legal? i mean they look underage, maybe create some sort of story that they stayed the same through years and they are actually in 20s or so
Thanks! Jii did a pretty great job with the art! I'm currently getting some other artist to help out with the art as well, hopefully they will provide similar quality work!

As for Sakura, what level are you at with her? There's a walkthrough in the front page hopefully that will help! Tenten isn't in the game yet, but will be for the next release, you can check out the walkthrough for who's in and who's not added in the game yet haha.

About the part of future developments, yeah, Temari will be added in Arc 2. I have some questions about this answered in the first post along with future plans! Do check it out if you are interested!

About the last part, I'm trying to get the game to Arc 2 asap atm to prevent any issues.

Gotta say i'm loving the game so far, its got great art, fun mechanics and actually takes itself somewhat seriously in terms of the story, though i only have two critques the first of which is that there isn't enough content, though i understand its still in its early stages so that more of a "i'm looking forward to more" type thing, the second is a lack of direction, mainly in when you can progress with the girls and what it takes to bring them further under the jutsu, the hints Ayame gives while helpful don't provide a lot for Sakura or Ino.

Regardless though i'm loving the game and can't wait for the next version, great work!
Thanks! Glad you liked it! I'll try to get more content in as fast as I can, sorry about that!
The lack of direction is an issue that I've been getting complaints from in Patreon and Subscribe Star as well. I'm looking to fix this problem in the next release with a proper quest log.

Hello, I just can get the mad face, how can I get the others faces ?
i'm having this problem too, is there a specific condition you have to meet or is it bugged? i've tried getting the other faces by getting lust to 70+ and submission is at max but i still get both angry ino and sakura, except for the beads with ino, but i can only get the aroused, mind controlled or angry faces in that scene
Oh the system kinda works like this:
Level 1 will have them show a great deal of defiance.
Level 2 will give you the option of Sealing their mind alongside the defiant expression. However the seal will have a chance to break.
Level 3 will be the same as level 2, however the seal will no longer break and the aroused expression will appear when you go above a certain lust level.
Level 4 will be something for you guys to find out when it's released haha.

Apk doesn't work the aplication not installed
Apk does not install
Hey guys! (And anyone that has the issue with installing the apk) I got two differently compiled apks here! You can give it a download, it should fix the problems I think, in anycase, if it doesn't do let me know and I'll try to get a solution up asap!

Sorry about the late reply guys, a lot of stuff to do. I got a feedback form up in Patreon, and I would appreciate it if you guys could take some time to fill it up! It's mostly for personal improvement so feel free to hold nothing back!

Reactions: Kalrotix
D

Deleted member 678116

well that is nice reply from the creator :) thnx for it. I forgot to ask about Kurotsuchi but i guess that is for future development

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Question for creator: do you have an idea for a deadline that you want to finish the first arc in time for? Like, say, november or december?

Reactions: SiR_MARCIN

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Question for creator: do you have an idea for a deadline that you want to finish the first arc in time for? Like, say, november or december?
If you think about the first four characters, maybe, but if you include Tsunade and the side characters that would be not enough, probably next year (atleast at the current speed).

4.20 star(s) 87 Votes