Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
I always wanted to immerse myself into naruto's universe and wanted to self insert myself as a protag into that universe, looks like my dreams came true. To be honest I am not much a fan of mind control and corruption but I appreciate the efforts and love you have been putting up into the game and also game is of "Naruto". Will be playing it later on :)

So thanks speedapple ( Smiling dog ) for the game and I hope it doesnt get abandoned in midway I wanna see to its completion ^^

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Smiling Dog Message on SubscribeStar:

Spoiler warning! I'll be going into plot stuff for Arc 3! So for the 4 people out there that actually care about the plot we have going on, this is a spoiler warning!
So I was talking to some players about their feedback on the map, and I realised that I didn't actually explain what Arc 3 is about and there were some confusion about what was going on, so yeap haha, this is as good a time as any to explain what's going to happen in Arc 3!
Plot and timeline
Arc 3 will begin shortly after the Great Ninja War, Kaguya has been defeated and the various villages are recovering from their loses after war. As Saru mentioned before, there is now an influx of refugees after the destruction. The main character will take this time to leave Konoha to start his own village, one step closer to rebuilding his clan.
Goals
So for arc 3, there are 3 main goals our MC will have to acheive:
-Find a way to keep the village safe forever
-Keep the village alive
-Find new allies with powerful chakra to power something

The village
The village will be your new base, and you will be upgrading it to get more items, allies and other things.
-You will need to defend your village against certain threats
-There will be a change in the combat system (hopefully it's more interesting)

Allies
The Bread and Butter of Jikage Rising haha. So at the start, only a handful of your allies will join you in the village, because suddenly having 20 highly trained and reputable female kunoichi joining a village that no one has heard of at once in go a will be uh, "suspicious" to say the least. Taking account into the feedback that we got for Arc 2, there will be more flexibility on who to "invite" to your village. For example, Sakura won't be joining you at the start of the game, but once you build the Hospital, you will be able to formally "invite" her to join your village.
As of now, all Arc 1-2 character will be able to join the village, with those in more important positions having a slightly different condition.
There will also be new characters joining the village, but the list will be confidential for now, after all, it's more fun to keep it a surprise haha.

There are a bit more stuff planned, but I think it's best to keep it under wraps for now, at least until we're sure most of the current stuff is finalised / works as intended!

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
"Smiling Dog Message on SubscribeStar:

Spoiler warning! I'll be going into plot stuff for Arc 3! So for the 4 people out there that actually care about the plot we have going on, this is a spoiler warning!"

wait there was plot??

Jan 24, 2021
Jikage Rising v1.27 Public Release!
Hey all, bit slow today, finishing up on making sure there are no continuity errors in Star Cove at the moment haha. Anyway, a quick brief on the current update!
There are a couple of new scenes added, namely for the Suna side girls where there is now a scene with all 3 of them as well as a scene for Ino. We also have some sound added for a couple of girls, there's an issue with some of them not playing but it'll be addressed once the next update is out!
Oh yeah, , but most things are pretty straight forward.
And yeap! Here's the changelog and download link!
Changelog for Jikage Rising v1.27
-Ino scene
-Suna girls
-Sound added for certain Sakura, Ino, Tenten, Hinata, Karui and Mabui scenes
-Gallery updated
-Probably 1-2 minor things that I forgot I tweaked
Download:
PC: / /
Mac: / /
Apk: / /

Reactions: Zeke Frost

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Jikage Rising v1.27 Public Release!
Hey all, bit slow today, finishing up on making sure there are no continuity errors in Star Cove at the moment haha. Anyway, a quick brief on the current update!
There are a couple of new scenes added, namely for the Suna side girls where there is now a scene with all 3 of them as well as a scene for Ino. We also have some sound added for a couple of girls, there's an issue with some of them not playing but it'll be addressed once the next update is out!
Oh yeah, , but most things are pretty straight forward.
And yeap! Here's the changelog and download link!
Changelog for Jikage Rising v1.27
-Ino scene
-Suna girls
-Sound added for certain Sakura, Ino, Tenten, Hinata, Karui and Mabui scenes
-Gallery updated
-Probably 1-2 minor things that I forgot I tweaked
Download:
PC: / / WorkUpload
Mac: / / WorkUpload
Apk: / / WorkUpload
update kinda underwhelming compared to the last one with Mei, but that might just be me since the Suna girls are kinda meh tbh.

Lxrddck

Jan 4, 2021
Can i still play arc 1? I downloaded the mobile version and started new game. But it starts in arc 2... is there another download for arc 1?

Reactions: Pranav106
Apr 18, 2022
Can i still play arc 1? I downloaded the mobile version and started new game. But it starts in arc 2... is there another download for arc 1?
There is, but I am not going to help you find it. Use your brain and try to figure it out. Then it dawns on you, take salvation and know that you had a lot of company in your foolishness in deciding to bother everyone instead of doing the minimal work required yourself.

GDSBCM

Jun 10, 2017
What's the CG in the "Others" category, far left, 2nd from the top? I'm at the end of current version, did I somehow miss it?

XSilentX

Apr 16, 2019
this is for Arc 1 but the cheat code iwannadye doesn't give me material I'm doing something wrong ? the Iwantitall worked but gave me no materials too only money and stats.

Reactions: anonimiyt

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Sooo. I've got two questions about Arc 1. I played last when both were one game, and now I see it's seaprated, and it seems like I missed some changes. I downloaded both parts, and had to redo every scene in gallery for Arc 1, as all scenes besides level 5 one-time sex were locked. But the thing is, there is one scene for Tsunade (fourth), that is still locked and I have no clue if I can unlock it now. Also Anko in gallery is completelly grayed out so I can't access her scenes from there. Is there any way to unlock whole gallery?

Second issue - I also remember there was possibility of sharing Sakura with the dude from crates, and now there aren't even any black places in the gallery for this, so it's like that part was completelly cut off from the game? Or am I mistaking something?

Edit: And also I'm like 99% sure I had whole game fully completed with all outfits unlocked, but now secret outfits appear to be missing from my wardrobe? And weren't there christmas event in Arc 1?

Edit2: I was able to get secret outfits from stadion again, so it seems like those were just reset like gallery, and christmas even in walkthrough is mentioned only below Arc 2, so I guess there wasn't one in Arc 1. But I'm sure that the sharing part were somewhere there in earlier versions...

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 87 Votes