Neox

Jul 7, 2017
it is just that the account is from 2017 and produced 7 comments in those 6 years. thats... questionable.
Yeah, I don't post much, your uncertaincy is warranted. It is legit though, I just dont know how to share the whole announcement with the description and all the links, on account of the lack of posting you have pointed out ;)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
was it ever answered if Tsunade and Shizune and other characters who didnt have kids will at some point? maybe in arc 3.

i ask cause even someone like Kurenai who should have had a kid at this point, doesn't.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
was it ever answered if Tsunade and Shizune and other characters who didnt have kids will at some point? maybe in arc 3.

i ask cause even someone like Kurenai who should have had a kid at this point, doesn't.
because you got to kurenai well before shipuuden, the entire thing with asuma likely didnt happen.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
because you got to kurenai well before shipuuden, the entire thing with asuma likely didnt happen.
i know i was pointing out that out of everyone so far, she should at least have no reason not to get knocked up by MC since it wouldnt mess with how things are supposed to play out.

4.20 star(s) 87 Votes