Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I've enjoyed what I've played but I'm not watching or playing anymore. I've supported (but it's broke my heart) this game for as long as I can remember but what's this nonsense when you faint or whatever after the war starts. I can't be bothered with that shit. Just further the story! I'm playing a Naruto game not a Persona game. Look, I know you want to do "event" content but take a page from FET and make it optional. This game has become so obnoxious. Broken loading times, jumps in logic and a wipped MC. Can't even be arsed with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doom Marine

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I've enjoyed what I've played but I'm not watching or playing anymore. I've supported (but it's broke my heart) this game for as long as I can remember but what's this nonsense when you faint or whatever after the war starts. I can't be bothered with that shit. Just further the story! I'm playing a Naruto game not a Persona game. Look, I know you want to do "event" content but take a page from FET and make it optional. This game has become so obnoxious. Broken loading times, jumps in logic and a wipped MC. Can't even be arsed with it.
It actually makes a lot of sense. You are no supposed to influenciate the war (not much anyway), so you just hide until it's over. Was it that difficult to understand?

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
It actually makes a lot of sense. You are no supposed to influenciate the war (not much anyway), so you just hide until it's over. Was it that difficult to understand?
Stop angrily pounding the keyboard and read what I've said again. I didn't say anything about influencing the war. I did however quite clearly (well so I thought so[no, I did]) talk about for whatever reason you faint and are teleported into a 'persona game', I then went on to say, just further the story- actually I don't care.

• Sad
Reactions: Mackkk

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Stop angrily pounding the keyboard and read what I've said again. I didn't say anything about influencing the war. I did however quite clearly (well so I thought so[no, I did]) talk about for whatever reason you faint and are teleported into a 'persona game', I then went on to say, just further the story- actually I don't care.
Aaaah, now I understand. First of all, that part is a refenrence to Doki Doki Literature Club, not Persona. That said: remember how there was a Genjutsu in Naruto? You know, that one that swallowed almost every single person in the planet? Well there you have it. You actually get out the genjutsu after a little while but I guess you never made it past that, right? Guess you were too busy angrily pounding the keyboard instead of reading, barely a minute before you fall to the Genjutsu, that you are indeed going to fall to the Genjutst.

userrandy

Jan 8, 2020
For some reason this latest download, my security flagged as dangerous and blocked it (never happened before when i downloaded any of the previous versions)

Last edited:

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
so how do you advance karins content? i managed to get the materials and talked to tsunade and i unlocked a few scenese but can never talk to her and i dont see anything about submission from her to know when i can do control stuff

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Oh, what seems to be the issue? Which event do you mean btw?

Would definitely want to know about the broken loading times issue, haven't really heard any reports from other people about it unfortunately.

As for the "jumps in logic and a wipped MC" thing, could you possibly explain what it means? Not too sure what wipped means I'm afraid.

Reactions: No-Nonon

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Oh, what seems to be the issue? Which event do you mean btw?

Would definitely want to know about the broken loading times issue, haven't really heard any reports from other people about it unfortunately.

As for the "jumps in logic and a wipped MC" thing, could you possibly explain what it means? Not too sure what wipped means I'm afraid.
As he didn't respond to my messages anymore, I guess I made him see reason. He wasn't paying attention to the story, so he didn't notice he was going to enter the great genjutsu to which almost NOBODY escaped. And because he didn't know this, he just assumed you had stopped trying and turned the game into a Persona game because all that stuff you put in the Genjutsu (he didn't see it was a Doki Doki Literature Club reference either). So he came here, angrily pounded his keyboard and got two answers for me. After those, I guess he replayed that part of the game and understood that what he wrote here made no sense and so, he never answered back out of embarrasment.

MrStrike

Apr 4, 2018
Can I get a latest save? I lost my phone and thus my saves and dont want to grind the whole arc 2 again.

Sep 10, 2022
I dislike how it skipped important story plots from the anime too but the reason makes sense, since it's a trainer-type game, most people are not interested in the fight system in a battle against enemies that they have no direct connection. The game was always from the beginning about training the girls than manipulating the system or fighting enemies when your character wasn't canonically there, for it to be different the game's tone and events would have to be story heavily from the beginning. Focus on War but no focus on any other Arc would be jarring after all.

4.20 star(s) 87 Votes