skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
This game is similar to four elements trainer I think
yes and no. both are "trainer" games, but in FET you're an avatar from the future, possessing characters from the past. in this game, you're not possessing anyone. BUT, in both games you're "stealing" all the relevant girls from each universe.

Skyelar

Feb 10, 2020
I just started arc 3 and I am confused about how I'm supposed to earn resources. I tried getting the hospital, the information place, and the market. Each one failed to generate any resources overnight and I can't really do anything to earn resources. Is it really this early into development?

Apr 18, 2022
I just started arc 3 and I am confused about how I'm supposed to earn resources. I tried getting the hospital, the information place, and the market. Each one failed to generate any resources overnight and I can't really do anything to earn resources. Is it really this early into development?
You can patrol in the forest at the bottom of the village screen.

unknownanon22

May 28, 2021
From Kemono:

Hey all, v2.07 is now out for Patrons! So we have a couple of things going on, but mostly all about Hinata, pretty standard stuff so far. The animations are still a bit delayed, animator had some stuff going on, but I'll add it back in once things get back on track. 2024 has not been fun for all of us so far.
So with this update, you'll get Hinata! She will have the usual 2 new scenes as well as dialogue and her new building, which we will be expanding on in the future. It's gonna be pretty fun with who comes around.
So with the next update, we'll be focusing on the plot side of stuff as well as the mechanics, we'll probably do everything in a go so we can get things nice and interjointed. We will be changing a couple of things, mostly due to feedback, and some tweaking. But before that, for those who aren't too interested or don't want spoilers, no worries haha, here are the links!
As usual, do let me know if there are issues!
Download links:
PC: / /
Mac: / /
Apk: / / WorkUpload (Issues uploading atm)

So for those who are interested in a quick peek into the future and potentially have opinions, here are a couple of things that we will be changing!
Plot:
I will be adjusting the plot a little bit, we'll be pushing Karin's arrival a bit to the back, and with it, Kushina's arrival so that things make more sense. We will also be able to get things running nicely with the other newcomers eventually with this format.
I will also be adding back the combat system as heavily requested by a lot of people. And, no promises at this moment, but I'll see if I can get more skilled and such added.
The central goal will also be added back with the inclusion of the battles as well, which hopefully makes sense.
Another thing that we will be adding is the inclusion of a trading system, there will be more resources now, and you will have the option of buying various materials from the other villages, wood from Konoha, Glass from Suna, etc, just as an example. There are also suggestions for missions to impact prices, but we'll take it one step at a time.
A bunch of the stuff mentioned here are mostly complete, but just wanna check if there are any concerns and/or suggestions for anything. Hopefully nothing too outlandish like "Characters from Bleach joining the village using dimensional jutsu" haha.
Files

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
Hmmm I wonder if there would be another timeskip on Arc 3 so that we get to see The Last Movie versions of the girls? I guess to early to say at this stage for now...

bunzo218

Jun 26, 2023
Well could you perhaps do me the honor of placing a link in the top of the page?
It might make it somewhat easier to find and be less cluttery.
Added a bunch of things, so right now it has a Chris Hansen Jutsu mod (you'll have to find him), a money cheat mod, arc1 scene flashbacks for arc 2, a roleplaymod for ino (not sure if I'll expand on that, probably not), but it's mainly the chris hansen mod
I could only edit the hidden scenes for the chris hansen mod, as I have no idea how to edit webm animations, my photoshop skills are.. limited, at best
Works for version 1.06a
Just drop the contents in the game folder
Chris Hansen Jutsu mod, Moneymod, Flashback mod, roleplay mod
how i put this in games

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Arc 3 is kind of a nothing burger right now. Don't bother downloading it until we get some actual story. No offence, but Arc 3 feels really empty.

Jun 26, 2020
Arc 3 is kind of a nothing burger right now. Don't bother downloading it until we get some actual story. No offence, but Arc 3 feels really empty.
Yeah, he said he will be adding more plot related stuff in the next update. Something about players would appreciate having the sex stuff in the game first.

Vendovah

Nov 14, 2022
Is i need to download each Arc Version from Start for story experience or just need to download Latest arc for Get all Arcs?
Each arc is it's own game, you can transfer the saves from arc 1 to arc 2 to continue the story from where arc 1 ends with all the same items/stats.
Arc 3 is technically v0.06, and understandably is very lacking in content, including that none of those stats/items exist yet(?). A lot of the content it does have is just copy-pasted from arc 2 to try and make it feel less empty.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SHINOBU69

Opic

May 21, 2020
Hey guys, how do you use the cheat codes, in the walkthrough it said go to the gate and "Scribble" then enter the codes, idk what it means, can SO plz help me, thkyou!
1706213161046.png

4.20 star(s) 87 Votes