D

Deleted member 1011799

I went to sakura she sometimes heals me well other times i lose health because of her heal. But i didnt get any further.
are you doing it three times/days in a row? I just started a new game to test and got hurt 3 times one per day and then talk to her. then after the third time, I got the mini-game at the end. I don't think you can just go some days maybe it has to be three days in a row since you are trying to let her improve her healing.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

RobRock

Sep 29, 2018
are you doing it three times/days in a row? I just started a new game to test and got hurt 3 times one per day and then talk to her. then after the third time, I got the mini-game at the end. I don't think you can just go some days maybe it has to be three days in a row since you are trying to let her improve her healing.
i did what you told and didnt start any event.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1011799

i did what you told and didnt start any event.
are you looking for the starting control event or another level since I was assuming you haven't gotten her even to your room yet as you don't control her yet. if that is the case open the console (after enabling it) and type 'sakuras1_quest = 2' without the '' and make sure it is true with 'sakuras1_quest == 2' again without the '' though you will need to be hurt just go on a c rank mission to fight against one bear get hit then type 'sakuras1_quest = 2' in the console and it will work. I just tried it and it worked. if you are asking to upgrade her control however that is different. Also you are 'chat' ing with her right? not 'heal my wounds' since you need to be chating with her 3 times for it to work.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Damn, it's gonna be a long one again haha.
speedapple
HinataxSakura threesome doesn't take into account that I had left Hinata virginal.
Ah gotcha, I'll take care of it! Thanks for letting me know!

Did the developers get around to being able to choose facial expressions on late game sex scenes yet or is it still just smiling or blank face?

Would really like to see the option to keep the angry facial expressions.
Ah yeah, I added in a gallery, you will be able to replay the lower level scenes in it now!

Thanks for this amazing game speedapple !

Is it me or in the 11.0 version hinata's boobs are bigger than usual ? Remebered her "potential ?" :p
Oh, yeah haha, mostly to show the jiggle XD

Loving Hinatas new outfit.
Awesome! Glad to hear it!

The patch notes mention a new outfit for ino in the arena. I Have been buyin crates for forever and havent seen it. Is it in a specific one? I have all the outfits up to this point and there dosent seem to be a new slot in the character outfit section for this new outfit. could it possably be that it isnt fully implemented yet or am I Just unlucky?
Ah, it's just like they said, pretty much luck, it's found in the small neat package if that helps!

I can't get the new hinata scene
You just need to have talked to Saru before and the scene should play itself once you hit 500 sub at level 4.

Those loot creates broke my heart. I opened one up and it said there where five bear claws inside and I was all like "fuck yeah" then I realized they meant actual bear claws and not the lightly sweetened pastry delights. :mad:
I have failed you...

I got the new Hinata scene having her wear the maid outfit. Anyone know how to get the 6th outfit for Tenten?
Ah, talk to her in the training grounds when you reach level 4 for her, there's a 25% chance she'll give it to you!

I've got Hinata at 500 sub but I can't get her level 5 to trigger
Do you have other girls at 500sub level 4? If you do their scenes will trigger first, just go back to your room the next day and it should trigger! Alternatively, it might be cause you haven't talked to Saru haha.

I cant seem to get Ino past level 3. When I ask about rumors im told she has some new product but when I talk to her she doesnt say anything about it. What am I missing?
Oh, there's a walkthrough on the OP if it helps!

Is there hope to get more sluttier outfit for the girls in the future or are these all outfit we will get for this episode ?
Oh, there might be other outfits for the girls, some Patrons requested more outfits, but not all of them are slutty though...

It is. I was looking at the code since I just wasn't getting it. and I found three "ino_yukata:" in an if else statement and changed it to "ino_yukata == True:" (after using a rpaExtract) then after a few tries (since lootboxes), it worked. It might have been a bug or I might just have been unlucky. If it is a bug then there is the solution for you, smiley dog.
Oh, renpy works in that way haha
"if ino_yukata:"
and
"if ino_yukata == True:"
mean the same thing, took me a few releases before I figured it out sadly.

Huh....judging from the Kurenai content, will all of the adult kunoichi be captured with the assistance of your girls? Could see it work that way, Kurenai/Hinata, Anko/Ino, Shizune/Sakura, Tsunade/Tenten (headcanon Tenten is a massive fangirl of Tsunade).

Either that or you surprise us by adding Temari and have Tenten revenge help us get her, then have everyone together help get Tsunade.

Btw, for the love of god, we need those open Kimono costumes for everyone.
Oh, not all of the Kunoichis will need assistance, Anko will be a standalone, cause I think that will fit her character best. Tsunade will need the assistance of the main girls though.

Fan of the game, but the changelog does not inspire me to download this new update. Will probably wait for 2 more of these sized updates. Cheers, always rooting for you! Stay safe.
Ah, sorry about that. Was there anything in particular that was unsatisfactory?

Okay. Got 2 questions.
1. Is it possible to impregnate them or tag "pregnant" was only for this one picture at the start of the game?
2. How to get that last outfits for other girls than Ino?
1. Yeap! Currently the plan is for a "pre-ending" and an "actual continuation" at the end of arc 1. When everything is done, you will be given 2 choices at the end of arc 1:
1. You can decide that the women in Konoha are enough, get to impregnate them and the game ends.
2. The second option is to slowly bid your time and train to prepare for the chance to expand, in which there will be a timeskip and you will jump to arc 2.

how i can take stacks of cotton
You can harvest them in the mission.

just wondering, is Ino the only one we get to do anal with?
Ah yeah unfortunately.

Let me know if you guys have anymore questions and I'll try to answer them asap!

Reactions: xhagast and grgrgr5

RobRock

Sep 29, 2018
are you looking for the starting control event or another level since I was assuming you haven't gotten her even to your room yet as you don't control her yet. if that is the case open the console (after enabling it) and type 'sakuras1_quest = 2' without the '' and make sure it is true with 'sakuras1_quest == 2' again without the '' though you will need to be hurt just go on a c rank mission to fight against one bear get hit then type 'sakuras1_quest = 2' in the console and it will work. I just tried it and it worked. if you are asking to upgrade her control however that is different. Also you are 'chat' ing with her right? not 'heal my wounds' since you need to be chating with her 3 times for it to work.
ok the console how i open in your game.

Last edited:

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
Hey its really cool that we have all these outfit options now but could we maybe get some more underwear options. I was thinking it might be cool if the girls got some more revealing underwear to go with there more revealing outfits like say crotchless panties or bras with nipple holes or something

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
Oh yeah one more thought. Is it possable we will get some yuri content down the road somwhere? I could certainly see the MC ordering two of the girls to make out in front of him, Hinata to lick one of the other girls out or Tenten to screw one of them with a strapon or something

D

Deleted member 1011799

ok the console how i open in your game.
it isn't my game I was just looking at the code for other reasons and decided to help you as well.

help.PNG

find 'config.console = False' and change it to 'config.console = True' again without the '' then save it. next open the game then do a hit Shift+O then it will open
type 'sakuras1_quest = 2' , no '', and then find her when you are hurt then chat with her. That should do it.

RobRock

Sep 29, 2018
yeah lets the console.
it isn't my game I was just looking at the code for other reasons and decided to help you as well.

View attachment 645744

find 'config.console = False' and change it to 'config.console = True' again without the '' then save it. next open the game then do a hit Shift+O then it will open
type 'sakuras1_quest = 2' , no '', and then find her when you are hurt then chat with her. That should do it.
1588702195284.png

D

Deleted member 1011799

I made it so you can copy inside the quotes. I am sorry that I wasn't clear.

RobRock

Sep 29, 2018
I made it so you can copy inside the quotes. I am sorry that I wasn't clear.
1588753002725.png
this 1 i need change. Now console work. Sow now i must go talk 3 times with sakura after get hurt or must ask for heal 3 days in row tiping sakuras1_quest == 2 in console.

Last edited:

Huron_Fal

Oct 17, 2018
Dear author, I would like to know whether the first reaction will be added to already subordinate characters. (For example, I am always the first to subordinate hinata (because of the perk that it gives (shows the level of health))).

D

Deleted member 1011799

View attachment 646696
this 1 i need change. Now console work. Sow now i must go talk 3 times with sakura after get hurt or must ask for heal 3 days in row tiping sakuras1_quest == 2 in console.
1. change 'config.console = False' to 'config.console = True'
2. save the code
3. open the game
4. get hurt
5. press 'Shift' and 'O' at the same time
6. type 'sakuras1_quest = 2' (not == just =, as == means check if true/false and = means change to what you type in)
7. hit 'ESC' to leave said console
8. chat with sakura (not practice healing just chat with her)
9. profit

Boobhugger

Jun 30, 2017
Will we be able to fully control Tsunade in the next update or will it be like the other girls and we have to level up Tsunade in separate updates?

4.20 star(s) 87 Votes