Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
Will we be able to fully control Tsunade in the next update or will it be like the other girls and we have to level up Tsunade in separate updates?
Looks like we have a tsunade focus update next but I doubt we will even see level 3

RobRock

Sep 29, 2018
1. change 'config.console = False' to 'config.console = True'
2. save the code
3. open the game
4. get hurt
5. press 'Shift' and 'O' at the same time
6. type 'sakuras1_quest = 2' (not == just =, as == means check if true/false and = means change to what you type in)
7. hit 'ESC' to leave said console
8. chat with sakura (not practice healing just chat with her)
9. profit
I dont get any atvantige is my game broke o what.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Will we be able to fully control Tsunade in the next update or will it be like the other girls and we have to level up Tsunade in separate updates?
Probably in separate updates, she is a main girl after all and main girls usually get one level per update when a main girl gets any level at all.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

der3455

Dec 30, 2019
for when the animation of hinata and sakura and ino when it will be able to animate or arrange the animation

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
if you want player stats its mc_str = #, mc_agi = # , mc_dex = # , mc_ctrl = # , mc_hp = #, mc_maxhp = #. And if you want money or materials is ryo = # , cotton = # , leather = # , (colour)_dye = #. Hope this helps
Are these variables still working?

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Can someone tell me what the 5th part in Hinata's gallery is? I finished this update but am still missing it.

Last edited:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
View attachment 652718

How to unlock spesial outfits for Ino ???
To unlock that special outfit for Ino, work at her store; it's RNG based, so you may need to do that a few times (save scum). -- There's also a hidden outfit, you get by buying packages (neat) at the stadium.

Same time for the others, need to reach a certain point (usually level 4 or 5), then talk to them.

Ps. Yeah, for some renpy RNG stuff, there's a certain point you save at, or else it's locked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Iman123

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
To unlock that special outfit for Ino, work at her store; it's RNG based, so you may need to do that a few times (save scum). -- There's also a hidden outfit, you get by buying packages (neat) at the stadium.

Same time for the others, need to reach a certain point (usually level 4 or 5), then talk to them.
Wait wait wait, don't save scum, Renpy set the RNG before hand, so if you save right before doing a certain action, you will always get the same result. That outfit is given when you work in her shop 4-5 times, no RNG involved.

Iman123

Apr 27, 2020

Thank you for you replay!!

osef_78

Jun 17, 2018

Ps. Yeah, for some renpy RNG stuff, there's a certain point you save at, or else it's locked.
I talked a lot to Sakura lv5 and still don't get the last outfit

4.20 star(s) 87 Votes