D

Deleted member 1569344

Hey will we get in the next arc Tsume,Yoshino and Hana as bonus girl and how about the main character learns edo tensei to get kushina and mikoto to join the harem

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Hey will we get in the next arc Tsume,Yoshino and Hana as bonus girl and how about the main character learns edo tensei to get kushina and mikoto to join the harem
Eh? is not like i'm not into the idea of having sex and impregnating Kushina, Mikoto, Tayuya, the sound chick on the chuunin exam among many others, but why not use the power in both Naruto and Boruto to mess with time-space? I'm not into necrophilia and it would be very hard and kind of unsettling to explain how "reanimated shells" can give birth also could there be a toggle to choose if you want to turn on/off the personalities? having to manually choose every time gets annoying in the long-run

D

Deleted member 1569344

Eh? is not like i'm not into the idea of having sex and impregnating Kushina, Mikoto, Tayuya, the sound chick on the chuunin exam among many others, but why not use the power in both Naruto and Boruto to mess with time-space? I'm not into necrophilia and it would be very hard and kind of unsettling to explain how "reanimated shells" can give birth also could there be a toggle to choose if you want to turn on/off the personalities? having to manually choose every time gets annoying in the long-run
Or how about you find a old lab from Orochimaru in konoha and with that help you create clones of Kushina and the others and then use a jutsu to summon the soul of the girl and place the souls in the clone bodies

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Since we are getting Karui, I imagine we are also getting Samui, right? And somewhat unrelated to these two... Will it also be possible to get Tayuya in Arc 2? I know that by the time of the events of Arc 1 she should be dead, but I wonder if you might change that or simply make it possible to resurrect her...
Ah yeah, dead characters will likely be in arc 3. Tayuya was requested by a tier 5 Patron, so I'm def gonna add her in haha.

@speedapple
Not saying it's a bad thing that you're a fan of impregnation/pregnancy, I am too(the more the merrier!). Was simply making an observation in response to the other user
It's all good haha, was just thinking what gave the impression XD

Will we be able to impregnate the bonus girls?
Ah, yeah, but most likely not in arc 1 though..

The ones which you fight with in missions ranked C though it's not like it's something important I'm just nitpicking.
Oh I see, not sure what I can do at this point, but I'll see!

I got it covered haha, there won't be any edo-tensei zombie chicks, so no worries about that.

Or how about you find a old lab from Orochimaru in konoha and with that help you create clones of Kushina and the others and then use a jutsu to summon the soul of the girl and place the souls in the clone bodies
This is actually pretty close to what I have in mind, ngl lol

SkeithX7

Jul 1, 2017
Just need Temari in this :p

Will have to say, it's a bit of a shame to not have her in Act 1

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2019
Pretty weird glitch, can't say I know what's going on, but if I had to guess I'm thinking that you are using a mac, and if so it's likely a permission problem "if the user is using a guest account or something that doesn't have write permission to wherever the save directory is located."
Nope. I'm on Windows.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
@smiling_dog really amazing game and good transition from the 2d to 3d +animation scene
just commenting that there's 3 fix needed
1592034960182.png
attempt*

Main map menu keeps looping, really annoying at high volume

The night activity that includes animation has the background disappear

I wish you good progress on your project :)

userrandy

Jan 8, 2020
Is anyone else not getting the last Ino outfit. The one where she's supposed to give to you?
Are you talking about the apron? Just keep visiting her shop after like lvl 3 or 4 and she'll give that then. I'm trying to figure out about the supposed bonus outfit for her from the loot crates that don't give anything and its pissing me off.

Reactions: speedapple

pervyboy3

May 27, 2020
Are you talking about the apron? Just keep visiting her shop after like lvl 3 or 4 and she'll give that then. I'm trying to figure out about the supposed bonus outfit for her from the loot crates that don't give anything and its pissing me off.
Thanks.

PasserbyLoner

Jun 16, 2020
Anyone knows how to download the update files only and didn't re downloaded all the files?
currently i'm living in the countryside with poor signal so i avoid downloading large file

4.20 star(s) 87 Votes