speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Just need Temari in this :p

Will have to say, it's a bit of a shame to not have her in Act 1
Yeah haha, couldn't really find any time frame that she was in Konoha for an extended period of time, no worries though, arc 2 is on the horizon!

Nope. I'm on Windows.
I see, hmmm, could be an administration issue? It might have been blocked by the system to create new files.

@smiling_dog really amazing game and good transition from the 2d to 3d +animation scene
just commenting that there's 3 fix needed
View attachment 691206
attempt*

Main map menu keeps looping, really annoying at high volume

The night activity that includes animation has the background disappear

I wish you good progress on your project :)
Ah thanks for letting me know! I got them fixed!

From what I can tell, it's only available from the "neat" packages and it only has a 5% chance to be in them.
Thanks for replying!
Where can you find a tsunade?
It's pretty much as AddPhaseNex said, you'll need some extra materials as well, but the game will tell you what you need!

Once you have Tenten, Hinata, Sakura and Ino maxed at level 5, there's an option to start Tsunade's story when you go to your bedroom for the evening.
Thanks for replying man!

THE DOT ON TSUNADE'S FOREHEAD, where is it?
Oh, must have missed that in the banner pic, it's in the game though!

Will the patreon build come Here, or will wie need to wait for next month?
hey will someone put on the new update please please
Ah the public release will come 2 weeks later! Tried to keep it as fair as possible.

rockd

Jul 31, 2017
Shame there seems to be such a huge gap in quality between the banner art and the one used for sex scenes.

Reactions: nofnof

Patrick Thomas

Apr 10, 2018
I've found the 2nd anko scene and I'm at max stats,but I still can't beat her it seems.
Edit: According to the discord you can't fully control her as of this update.

Last edited:

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
maxed every submission, yet i cant find anko (bonus girl 3), went to ayame but she didnt have any rumor

D

Deleted member 1569344

so is there new tsunade content? and if yes how do i get it

ProgKiller

Jun 30, 2018
Hello, love this game but I noticed something, I understand that this happens during the 3 year time-skip but shouldn't Tsunade's head be added to the monument already? Or are you waiting for Arc 2 for that?

Also when is the gallery going to be updated? I'm using it to keep track of my progress and to confirm If I have all the scenes, like when I had to start a new game because the girls were past the level of some of the new scenes after an update.

Reactions: Tm22Zoro

ProgKiller

Jun 30, 2018
maxed every submission, yet i cant find anko (bonus girl 3), went to ayame but she didnt have any rumor
You have to do Tenten's High lust scene, the easiest way is to look for her on the training grounds, give her an aphrodisiac and then talk to her to trigger the scene, then go to Ayame and order the Super Deluxe Seafood Ramen to trigger her first scene, for the second scene, she mentions that she saw you and Tenten (she mentions the bush, not her by name) so you have to repeat the scene to trigger her second one.

4.20 star(s) 87 Votes