Redds667

May 22, 2021
There used to be a scene with a shop keeper in part 1 where you could whore out Ino for some discount or something which made people really mad. Its all i am going to get into.

Also what are the 2 missing outfits for Hinata and the 1 missing 1 for Ino. I have all of them for Sakura and Tenten. Missing 1 outfit for the Sand village girls as well.
I think the two clothes that are missing from Hinata are the maid's outfits and from what they seem to be broken, someone posted a save with "all" the outfits and only those two didn't work.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
editing the codes and editing some files, I can create 2 outfits that can be used outside the house, more and just visual

23.jpg 2.jpg
4.jpg

Update \/
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: Karin was the only one who didn't accept the clothes change code, she can even change her clothes, but she doesn't wear it when she changes

Last edited:

Gazamar

Jun 30, 2020
I know it has been asked before, but anyone know how to unlock the marked outfits? For the Suna girls it seens to be part of an event or something, given the position...for Ino i have no idea....

Redds667

May 22, 2021
I know it has been asked before, but anyone know how to unlock the marked outfits? For the Suna girls it seens to be part of an event or something, given the position...for Ino i have no idea....
For Suna girls it's swimsuits.
1656986314115.png

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
now it is seperated, so is it the option give up in arc1?
I don't know, I don't know if it's still possible to use the items and money from arc 1 in arc 2, I know I managed to transfer everything while I was still having the update

Rulo56

Aug 4, 2020
Hello, I have a problem at the time of wanting to start it on android, before I gave you the apk but now it only gives you a lot of files, I need some application to start it?

JosefH

Dec 10, 2021
For some reason after updating the game from a quite early version i have lots of missing animations (scenes are without animations like in the old versions even if they should have been updated now). Anyone know how to fix it? i removed all old versions of the game and all save files as well

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
I need help, I want to play Arc 1 but when I start the game it goes directly to Arc 2

AdreinVeidt

Mar 25, 2021
excuse me, how do you get the outfit that is wearing temari?

Last edited:
Reactions: LeeKann

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Anyone has a link to 1.06 version? Want to start play and all mods are only for that version. Wasn't able to find any working link :(

4.20 star(s) 87 Votes