Mar 16, 2019
Jikage Rising [v0.17a] Smiling Dog

Original Size Win/Linux: 871 MB
Original Size Mac: 854 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 396 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 378 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Reactions: WhyNot and madjong

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
In this case, you should have saved yourself from working on the compression since the 17A is so bad that it is practically unplayable

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
Great, another game with added NTR for no fucking reason, jesus christ.
oh go cry some more, im so sick of everyone crying about NTR. I dont like futa, monstrously cartoonish boobs, furry, pissplay among other kinks, but you dont see me crying about it in every thread. In a damn site with every kink is bound to show up, I'm so sick of these weaksauce always throwing a bitchfit about NTR.

It's_All_So_Tiresome.jpg

Last edited:

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Great, another game with added NTR for no fucking reason, jesus christ.
You take Sakura from Naruto and Sasuke, you take Hinata from Naruto, you take Ino from Sai whenever that was supposed to happen, the plot is basically turning the girls in the Narutoverse into mindless dolls or nymphos, the MC's goal is to use them to breed so his lineage doesn't gets cut short, as far as i know is not to have a meaningful relationship, MC doesn't even seem to be possesive of them, so it makes sense that NTR is an option from a narrative standpoint, hell the girls from Boruto wouldn't exist the way they're supposed to if the MC doesn't let her mothers be inseminated by their canon partners, even though i'm not into the NTR wagon either i was aware that NTR would be an inevitable part of the story.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Will the boruto girls be part of the story? I don't really watch boruto so I don't know much about them.

simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
milfs? pretty sure this doesnt even have a milf tab, you can fuck Kurenai if that counts but thats about it
When I say milf, I mean tsunade, kurenai, shizune, and anko. So you're saying I can unlock their content without having to touch the content of the younger ninjas?

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
When I say milf, I mean tsunade, kurenai, shizune, and anko. So you're saying I can unlock their content without having to touch the content of the younger ninjas?
As far as i know Anko is not a milf, Tsunade is not a milf either, not even Shizune, all i know is that the main girls become Milfs in like the 3rd arc When Boruto is a thing Iirc Naruto's mom and the infinite Tsukuyomi woman will be romantic intrest although it would be a long shot to call them milfs since it's basically clone bodies with souls implanted on them... that would make them just regular women which are milfs in the most technical sense and no, their part on the story is to be your puppets due their future position when Boruto happens... is like you didn't even paid attention to the prologue

Will the boruto girls be part of the story? I don't really watch boruto so I don't know much about them.
Probably but that might require a 4th or more arc to tie things down and i kind of forgot Smiling Dog's overall stand on extending the story past their set goal.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
then you mean adults, tsunade, shizune, and anko dont have kids so they arent milfs and unfortunately the younger girls are the main focus so they are mandatory. not that i mind but i understand why it would be a turn off for some people, if kids bother you you may want to wait till act 2 since its after the time skip

Tatsuto1993

Oct 11, 2018
it makes sense that NTR is an option from a narrative standpoint
Can't deny what Oni-Zero said, the whole game falls in NTR if you consider the fact girls already like someone else. It depends, may be NTR only when the girl is "already" in a relationship or not. I mean, in this part of history-time, even if Hinata says "I like someone else" it won't affect Naruto in the least, with Sakura would totally shock him, but she is not his canon ship (right?), Sasuke couldn't care less 'bout Sakura, Sai is not even in story and we don't even know if TenTen with Neji or Lee is even canon. In my opinion, I categorize the game as "Domination" and the Ino part as "Prostitution" more than pure NTR.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Can't deny what Oni-Zero said, the whole game falls in NTR if you consider the fact girls already like someone else. It depends, may be NTR only when the girl is "already" in a relationship or not. I mean, in this part of history-time, even if Hinata says "I like someone else" it won't affect Naruto in the least, with Sakura would totally shock him, but she is not his canon ship (right?), Sasuke couldn't care less 'bout Sakura, Sai is not even in story and we don't even know if TenTen with Neji or Lee is even canon. In my opinion, I categorize the game as "Domination" and the Ino part as "Prostitution" more than pure NTR.
It's not NTR if the mc is ok with it. That is just sharing.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes