Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Can't deny what Oni-Zero said, the whole game falls in NTR if you consider the fact girls already like someone else. It depends, may be NTR only when the girl is "already" in a relationship or not. I mean, in this part of history-time, even if Hinata says "I like someone else" it won't affect Naruto in the least, with Sakura would totally shock him, but she is not his canon ship (right?), Sasuke couldn't care less 'bout Sakura, Sai is not even in story and we don't even know if TenTen with Neji or Lee is even canon. In my opinion, I categorize the game as "Domination" and the Ino part as "Prostitution" more than pure NTR.
It's not NTR if the mc is ok with it. That is just sharing.
This game revolves around Netori, you're taking the girls from the guys since it will expand into Shippuden and Boruto so the guys will fall for the girls at some point, the prostitution it can't be seen as Netorare if it's the main character is the one who suggest the idea and follow through, so there's no reason for the MC to feel betrayed which means it's just plain Netorase

Reactions: Tatsuto1993

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Hahahaha, that way of thinking solves everything!! XD
I mean ntr implies that the girl is cheating on the mc and he is not ok with it. If that is not the case then it's not NTR. I get that people don't like when girls have sex with other dudes other than the mc. I don't really like it either. But if it's not forced upon the player and it's all optional I don't mind.

Reactions: Tatsuto1993

TylerJ

Sep 26, 2017
Great, another game with added NTR for no fucking reason, jesus christ.
its obviously not for no reason if devs keep adding it... what you mean is that it wasn't implemented for you, which is fine I don't like ntr either, but im not going to complain about especially when I'm freeloading lol

Reactions: ReaCreations

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
is there any cheats for this game jw?
not currently, since there isnt really enough to the game yet to justify needing codes, but iirc the dev did say they would consider codes sometime during arc 2 or 3 since there would be a decent amount of content by then

Adrian1122

Mar 29, 2018
Forced or not NTR trash has no trash in games unless they are specifically NTR. I'm sick of this shit being forced everywhere.
Imagine playing a hentai game and getting mad that you can, by specifically going out of your way, have the kink/fetish of specific people be involved, but by playing the game normally you can avoid it and being mad about that

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
Forced or not NTR trash has no trash in games unless they are specifically NTR. I'm sick of this shit being forced everywhere.
Ive played many H-games that has a bits of kinks Im not a fan of or care for, I still dont bitch about it because H-games having variation is an open welcome.

Back to Jikage, it's an optional goddamn thing, you sound like a real cuck crying as if you're forced to go with the route, don't wanna do it? Don't do it. Not like this game isn't NTR already since you're stealing girls from their respective lovers in the canon series to begin with, it's Netori.

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
NTR is a contextual fetishism. It retroactively ruins the whole game. There is literally no reason to have sharing in it other than pleasing NTR lovers, and NTR lovers won't go for it because of how little NTR content there is in the first place. It's dead weight, a waste of resources, and it's also shit.
"It retroactively ruins the whole game."
lmao it really doesn't, now I hope he adds more of this just to spite people like you.

adom69

Aug 11, 2018
NTR is a contextual fetishism. It retroactively ruins the whole game. There is literally no reason to have sharing in it other than pleasing NTR lovers, and NTR lovers won't go for it because of how little NTR content there is in the first place. It's dead weight, a waste of resources, and it's also shit.
Me liking vanilla and NTR while having 20 other fetishes:
nm93snupy1i31.jpg

Asgard000

Apr 10, 2019
Me liking vanilla and NTR while having 20 other fetishes:
View attachment 862965

It's good to see I'm not the only one lol hahaha

As regards the content, the author has free choice to choose and contextualize the various contents of the story

Honestly when it comes to the part of Boruto it will all become like spy genre movies where the spy pretends to be interested in a man of power (e.g. watch assassination high scool)

In a nutshell there is no betrayal only a job entrusted to the girls by you also because the author explained that the children of the main girls will be yours too while remaining the canonical characters we all know (get ready to see the incest tag at the end of chapter 3)

To be honest even though I can't wait to see the game finished I think the part I will love most will be chapter 3 (the great ninja war)

The only thing I sincerely hope is that in the future the content of chapter 1 will be increased (I fear it will be the poorest of the four)

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Me not knowing what ntr is
O_O
For you, and everyone else here arguing about NTR, from a Japanese Major:
NTR can mean 3 things, and on this site, generally refers to the first but can still be tagged for the other two.
Why my major matters is because NTR is short for 3 Japanese words, and they're all verb conjugations.
The first, is Netorare, which is involuntary cuckoldry.
The second, which this update just added to the game, is Netorase, which is voluntary cuckoldry.
The third, is Netori, which is Netorase but with the Main Character being the one stealing. The game, technically, is based on this if you really think about it. Most if not all trainer games are.

So to everyone going "eh, it's not NTR if it's willing": Wrong. Papa HH (may he rest in peace) and a dozen or so other hentai sites would disagree with you, and so would the fact that NTR stands for any of the above tags related to the verb netoru.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes