Cloudestiny

Jul 11, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'tsunade_cowgirl'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/town.rpyc", line 1621, in script call
File "scripts/jikage screens.rpyc", line 3403, in script call
File "scripts/town.rpyc", line 1621, in script call
File "scripts/town.rpyc", line 2554, in script call
File "scripts/scenes.rpyc", line 1128, in script call
File "scripts/own_rooms1.rpyc", line 1117, in script
File "C:\Users\vince\OneDrive\Images\folder\JikageRising-v0.17a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\vince\OneDrive\Images\folder\JikageRising-v0.17a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'tsunade_cowgirl'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
JikageRising v0.17a
Sat Oct 17 14:25:56 2020

Reactions: Talink

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Can I get Hinata pregnant yet?
from the sounds of it pregnancy stuff will get added in the next update, which iirc will also be the last update before the start of arc 2.
so im guessing the plan is youll be able to knock them up if you want but they wont have the preg belly till arc 2 since its a time skip but thats only my speculation

Reactions: House Of Black

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
Usually I don't usually do it but you can fuck yourself and submit to Tsunade I can XD

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
View attachment 862293
happens whenever the supplier's boy talks. I don't know any other way to contact doggo other than here.
yes the a version is buggy as hell on his partreon page he already uploaaded 17b and to better contect him go on the first page click the name of the developer and then start conversation so you send a messege directly to him

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
yes the a version is buggy as hell on his partreon page he already uploaaded 17b and to better contect him go on the first page click the name of the developer and then start conversation so you send a messege directly to him
GODDAMMIT! I installed the a version!

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
given the rating of the game with 40 reviews does that mean this worth playing now?

Been assuming by Version number was to little content.

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
given the rating of the game with 40 reviews does that mean this worth playing now?

Been assuming by Version number was to little content.
Well, considering that the first thing that happened for me when trying the new Tsunade content was the game crashing, I'd say wait for new version

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes