Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
ay how do i import the save file someone uploaded, i did put it in /saves folder but it doesnt appear, just my saves, even if i delete my personal saves from folder, they stay
Depends on the system(OS) you use; usually it's in the appdata folder or something along that line.

Tatsuto1993

Oct 11, 2018
Psst! Guys! In case you have problems getting Anko level 4, getting her to 500 is not enough, after unlocking the last scene, in another day, go back to your house (go click your house and choose to finish day) then she will appear and you will get level 4 you need for her to appear during ending. Hope I could help someone.
PD: Congratulations for finishing Act 1 Smiling Dog!

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
not yet but from the sounds of it their reworking a lot of coding and stuff between arc 1 and 2 or somethin like that and hopefully itll help a lot with that
Thanks, guess I'll wait a while hopefully they make some serious changes. If it is still that bad it isn't worth playing.
It's not like there aren't plenty of examples of games with similar mechanics.
Every body just wants to jump right in and start making something without learning something first.
When they do that well it makes it much harder to fix down the rod.

• Sad
Reactions: ReaCreations

Marcus Minion

Sep 11, 2017
I love this game, from concept to graphics, but I'm waiting for pregnancy content to go back to play it. Because, It doesn't matter how good a game is, playing it 100 times will always end up beeing borring. And this is not something that is problematic just in this game, basically all hentai games today that follow this patreon model have this same problem. Developers need to find a way to release frequent updates but without making us replay the game so many times. Anyway, back to the question, there is anything about pregnancy in this game now?

Reactions: Yamemai
Jul 15, 2017
ay how do i import the save file someone uploaded, i did put it in /saves folder but it doesnt appear, just my saves, even if i delete my personal saves from folder, they stay
Your save game should be located here JikageRising-v0.18b-pc\game\saves. All you need to do is paste the uploaded save in this location and start up the game. If it asks to overwrite you may want to backup the save you already have.

How the heck do you get them pregnant? I had each of them multiple times but nothing.
After you have chosen to stay in Arc 1 just keep sleeping with the girls (Ino, Sakura, Hinata and Ten Ten). You should get an extra line of text at the end of sex scene saying something like "Little does she know a new life is being made inside her" I did not get any animation just the line of text.

When you decide to watch the ending if you have impregnated any of the girls it will have a few lines in the ending scene for it with a picture of them pregnant.

Reactions: Yamemai

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
The Changelog seems to be messed up, 18a and 18b isnt listed at all while both 17a and 17b appear to be exactly the same.

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Going through the dev updates it seems 17 and 18 are
Updated Sprites
Pregnant Contents
Gallery Updates
Girl Content

It also seems like they might release another update soon, between Dec 5th to the 20th?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
how do i get the last 2 gallery scenes in the threesome section? (version 18b)
Need to get Tsunade to level 4
no new lvl for tsunade?
^ There should be.

there is no pictures of them pregnant it just says that you could get them pregnant
I love this game, from concept to graphics, but I'm waiting for pregnancy content to go back to play it. Because, It doesn't matter how good a game is, playing it 100 times will always end up beeing borring. And this is not something that is problematic just in this game, basically all hentai games today that follow this patreon model have this same problem. Developers need to find a way to release frequent updates but without making us replay the game so many times. Anyway, back to the question, there is anything about pregnancy in this game now?
There is, two actually sets actually. First is when you start the game, and the one you're referring to needs you to do the actually impregging. -- To do this, as mentioned in two posts above this, you need to cum inside the 4 'main' girls, until some text about new life/impregnating them pops up. This means, you have to hold on going to the ending, till then. It may take multiple times, similar to Nano-Control.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll even post a SS -- Though I don't think I should

(I still want to knock up Naruko)
(n):sick: I don't. Genderbent characters aren't one of my fetishes.

Reactions: bigwillystyle

sauv

May 8, 2018
So I'm missing the second-to-last group scene, and also I noticed Ayame apparently has four scenes but I never got options to see any of them. Can someone please help?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
So I'm missing the second-to-last group scene, and also I noticed Ayame apparently has four scenes but I never got options to see any of them. Can someone please help?
The last two group scenes are the endings, 2nd to last is the 'impreg' one, where you pick the 2nd option, to continue with what you have. Look at my post, above your's, if you need help getting the pregnant scene. -- It's almost the same as the other ending, just different text, and a preg image if you get the girls pregnant.

Do note that both endings don't work properly, because of different variables, and that one seems to go with the lowest (no preg or the extra girls).

Reactions: Vhixny

sauv

May 8, 2018
The last two group scenes are the endings, 2nd to last is the 'impreg' one, where you pick the 2nd option, to continue with what you have. Look at my post, above your's, if you need help getting the pregnant scene. -- It's almost the same as the other ending, just different text, and a preg image if you get the girls pregnant.

Do note that both endings don't work properly, because of different variables, and that one seems to go with the lowest (no preg or the extra girls).
Thank you. And what about the Ayame stuff? Talking to her only has options for rumors and getting food.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Genderbent characters aren't one of my fetishes.
They are usually not mine either, as much as female Ranma is hot knowing it is Ranma makes me look for something else.
But Naruko does not have this problem.
I think it is because FemRanma, as with most genderbent characters, are either involuntary or an alternate universe version.
Naruko, on the other hand, was created by the original person, in-universe, and is only transformed into at will. Meaning Naruto chose to become her. And that apparently changes everything for my libido.
...I have no idea how she could be added here, though.

Reactions: 1Teddy1
4.30 star(s) 88 Votes