1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
You need to visit the girls who are level 5 when they are high on lust, but only to talk. They will then start a scene on their own. Enough of them and Anko will go for you to try to convince you to stop.
I have done that and she does not appear I am starting to think that she is not in the game.

Jun 26, 2020
As the uploader is the developper himself, it is the latest public version, yes. Patreon version as far as I can tell is only diferent that it releases two weeks earlier and bugfixes are added before the public one.
Not exactly, pretty sure the mods are the ones updating it. speedapple only updates it when the public version is out.
This time it was leaked and the mods updated the front page of I'm not wrong

Skirata

Dec 7, 2017
All Girls max control, submission, all outfits (I think) and noone pregnant. I also didnt pimp Ino in this save. Save is just before I chose an ending so you can choose either one you want or both. Have fun :)
Thx you are life saver and stay healthy........everyone need that one :/

Apr 16, 2020
I have done that and she does not appear I am starting to think that she is not in the game.
hmmmmmm maybe fuck Ten Ten in forest/bushies while giving her drugs
thats where i first meet her but just fuck the girls on the day or was it in the ramen where you eat or fuck the ramen girl and she just naturally ordered ramen and you have to pay for it
she shows up, when you abuse your authority
and she show'd up on me pretty quickly

Reactions: 1Teddy1

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Who can get pregnant? All I could were Ino, Sakura, Tenten, and Hinata. What about Tsunade and the rest?

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
hmmmmmm maybe fuck Ten Ten in forest/bushies while giving her drugs
thats where i first meet her but just fuck the girls on the day or was it in the ramen where you eat or fuck the ramen girl and she just naturally ordered ramen and you have to pay for it
she shows up, when you abuse your authority
and she show'd up on me pretty quickly
After I WASTED all my money on the other ramen because like a fool I assumed that the most expensive ramen was only just the trigger for the lewd scene with the glorious ramen woman(not as glorious as the Moon Pie goddess but she is up there), I grinded for about 5mins and then just spammed the seefood ramen button until she finally showed up.

maremaremare

Aug 6, 2020
After I WASTED all my money on the other ramen because like a fool I assumed that the most expensive ramen was only just the trigger for the lewd scene with the glorious ramen woman(not as glorious as the Moon Pie goddess but she is up there), I grinded for about 5mins and then just spammed the seefood ramen button until she finally showed up.
yo did tsunade get any new scenes after the titjob one?

maremaremare

Aug 6, 2020
She can give you some sucky sucky, some sex and she can ride you with her big beautiful melons jiggling.
ay how do i import the save file someone uploaded, i did put it in /saves folder but it doesnt appear, just my saves, even if i delete my personal saves from folder, they stay

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes