Wataterp

Jan 27, 2019
at the end of the arc you can choose to continue to next arc or enjoy your life in the new one, if you stay in the current arc the original plot is broken and you can't take advantage of it so on the other hand you can impregnate with impunity. but you don't advance in the game anymore.
The game just ends and sends me to the menu screen when I pick the "staying" option.

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
The stack management code in jikage_screens.rpy can be improved speedapple:

Python:
label clear_call_stack:
    if renpy.call_stack_depth() >= 3:
        $ renpy.pop_call()
        $ renpy.pop_call()
        call clear_call_stack from _call_clear_call_stack
    else:
        jump town

# Consider this instead, which is equivalent
label clear_call_stack:
    $ current_call_stack_depth = renpy.call_stack_depth()
    while current_call_stack_depth >= 3:
        $ renpy.pop_call()
        $ current_call_stack_depth -= 1
    jump town
I get about 1 second lag every click, which is probably due to the misuse of label stacking. It would probably be too much trouble to refactor the whole game from scratch, so the compromise of clearing the stack in town seems fine.

Last edited:

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Aww I don't want the current arc to end yet, so many girls before Shippuden that haven't been lewded yet.

Reactions: Qazxcde
Jul 15, 2017
How do you get the pregnancy content?
On the save I am trying it on all girls have 500 submission and I chose to stay in arc 1 then slept with all the girls several times. No pregnancy stuff mentioned afterwards or during the ending.

D

Deleted member 742088

How do you get the pregnancy content?
On the save I am trying it on all girls have 500 submission and I chose to stay in arc 1 then slept with all the girls several times. No pregnancy stuff mentioned afterwards or during the ending.
At some point during night sex, each girl will have a short message after cumming inside, i.e. "She felt a new life start inside her", something like that. That's the trigger for pregnancy.

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
Anko sex scene is kinda underwhelming... Also we can only impregnate Sakura and Ino

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2017
Sorry for the double post. Just maybe found a bug in the gallery.

I have completed both endings now with all girls maximum control level for Arc 1 Shizune, Kurenai and Anko included. When watching the ending from a loaded save Sizune, Kurenai and Anko are there and it mentions how you got control of them.

However when replaying the same ending in the gallery it says that you didnt bother with Sizune, Kurenai and Anko.

Reactions: Yamemai

Gabob69

May 30, 2020
Does anybody else have the problem that you keep cumming inside of them but nothing like "She felt a new life start inside of her" pops up

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
How do I trigger Anko I have the girls at high lust I have fucked them I have eaten all the different ramen unlocked the other women and she has not appeared.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I've been wonering are the links on the front page always for the newest version?
As the uploader is the developper himself, it is the latest public version, yes. Patreon version as far as I can tell is only diferent that it releases two weeks earlier and bugfixes are added before the public one.

How do I trigger Anko I have the girls at high lust I have fucked them I have eaten all the different ramen unlocked the other women and she has not appeared.
You need to visit the girls who are level 5 when they are high on lust, but only to talk. They will then start a scene on their own. Enough of them and Anko will go for you to try to convince you to stop.

Jul 15, 2017
To get Anko's first scene you need to get one of the four girls to 90 lust and 5 control then visit them during the day to talk where they hang out (for example Ino at the Yamanaka shop) and they will jump you. When the scene of them jumping has finished you need to go to Ichi Raku with at least 10000 ryo and order the Deluxe sea food Ramen. Anko should join you at Ichi Raku.

After this to get further Anko scenes you need to get a girls lust to 90 and have them jump you again

lostfrog

Feb 16, 2020
Damn this game is great. Hopefully there'll be more sluttier outfits added in the future like stuff from Witch Trainer Silver.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes