ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So can you only reach level 4 with Tsunade, Kurenai, Anko, and Shizune? I have it saved at the 'choice', just in case we'll be able to rach level 5 with them before moving the story forward.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Is was anything new added to 18b or is it just a update for some bugs?
there is new to 18, it is the start of the second arc, but 18a and 18b are just bugfixes for now.

I don't understand how the supposed impreg content teased in the patreon is supposed to work
at the end of the arc you can choose to continue to next arc or enjoy your life in the new one, if you stay in the current arc the original plot is broken and you can't take advantage of it so on the other hand you can impregnate with impunity. but you don't advance in the game anymore.

So can you only reach level 4 with Tsunade, Kurenai, Anko, and Shizune? I have it saved at the 'choice', just in case we'll be able to rach level 5 with them before moving the story forward.
for arc 1, only 4 with them, yes. because in arc 1 you are good enough to control the genin at level 5, but the others are still good enough to resist.

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
can anybody share the save files? i used to play on android now i shifted to windows and i don't want to grind again

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
I just played the new version, was great, my only complaint its that the impregnation system after you choose the get them pregnant its "cheap", i even didnt noticed that i got only Hinata pregnant, impregnation confirmation image or animation would be great, like in his other game Nano-Control.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes