mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Splitting it into two games is a good idea. The two arcs were completely independent games anyways, just packaged together.
it was pointless to keep them together, just adds complexity to the game, complexity to the savefile, and download size for no benefit.

It also makes your save folder cleaner, as you do not have to keep an arc 1 saves around in case you want to check changes made to arc 1 in an update.

edit: reading dev comment the reason for the split was apparently due to the age of the characters in arc1. So they thought it safer to keep them as separate games
Wait a sec, did you really cut off part 1 in the new file?
and no download link?
Will we get 1 & 2 pack back or is1 gone?
how do i play arc 1 it seems like the game starts at arc 2
Arc 1 has been made into a seperate game and the final release for it is here:

which includes an updated GUI and some fixes. you do not need to be a patreon to download it, it is open to the public

how i use the cheats ?
in main map click on the gate to konoha. it will let you then click on cheats to open a text dialog. type the cheat to get stuff

Last edited:
Reactions: JennaJJ and Yamemai

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
I hope that one day there will be more options for Sakura than just blowjob and footjob.
And of course that you finally have the opportunity to impregnate the female characters.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cavpal and mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Its scout area
what scout area?
thank you. I found it.
so at night in your room there is an option at the top called "scout the area". click on it and random scenes might play. those 2 new scenes are found there
anyone care to share a save file before this update? Thx!
I just overwrote mine, sorry. is a completed save with all content done ok? I am guessing not as you probably want to watch the scene of advancing corruption
Added animations for Karui's woohoo scene, Karui's HJ, Samui woohoo, samui riding scene. (Paizuri animation will be added once I get the files)
Wow. the new animations are significantly higher quality than before. great improvement

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

starcrossx

Jul 26, 2018
Splitting it into two games is a good idea. The two arcs were completely independent games anyways, just packaged together.
it was pointless to keep them together, just adds complexity to the game, complexity to the savefile, and download size for no benefit.

It also makes your save folder cleaner, as you do not have to keep an arc 1 saves around in case you want to check changes made to arc 1 in an update.

edit: reading dev comment the reason for the split was apparently due to the age of the characters in arc1. So they thought it safer to keep them as separate games

Arc 1 has been made into a seperate game and the final release for it is here:

which includes an updated GUI and some fixes. you do not need to be a patreon to download it, it is open to the public

in main map click on the gate to konoha. it will let you then click on cheats to open a text dialog. type the cheat to get stuff
what are the cheat menu codes

Reactions: hurry69

tombombadinho

Sep 22, 2021
Well could you perhaps do me the honor of placing a link in the top of the page?
It might make it somewhat easier to find and be less cluttery.
Added a bunch of things, so right now it has a Chris Hansen Jutsu mod (you'll have to find him), a money cheat mod, arc1 scene flashbacks for arc 2, a roleplaymod for ino (not sure if I'll expand on that, probably not), but it's mainly the chris hansen mod
I could only edit the hidden scenes for the chris hansen mod, as I have no idea how to edit webm animations, my photoshop skills are.. limited, at best
Works for version 1.06a
Just drop the contents in the game folder
Chris Hansen Jutsu mod, Moneymod, Flashback mod, roleplay mod
Waiting for the update

Country roads

Mar 29, 2021
I hope that one day there will be more options for Sakura than just blowjob and footjob.
And of course that you finally have the opportunity to impregnate the female characters.
I hope we get more animated scenes for the main characters for example different position sex scenes etc instead of scenes for obscure side characters

Shail0123

Aug 13, 2019
So I'm completely new here and I just downloaded the latest version, but instead of starting at arc 1 it began at arc 2, know I don't know if I have to download something else or not, but I would very much appreciate some help please.

Reactions: txtBild

Lidel29

Jan 22, 2019
So I'm completely new here and I just downloaded the latest version, but instead of starting at arc 1 it began at arc 2, know I don't know if I have to download something else or not, but I would very much appreciate some help please.
Arc 1 is separate from arc 2 in another game, Smiling Dog decided to keep it that way so the coding and size of the game wouldn't be too much of a problem so arc 1 will never start if you download the version here as it only contains the arc 2.
Here I leave you a link to download the complete arc 1.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Idk if it's me, but is anyone finding the Part 2 scenes to be kinda lacking in comparison to Part 1? Kinda feels like a lot of the effort that went into animating the scenes from Part 1 has been lost, all the new scenes seem really simplistic in motions and animations compared to Part 1 (plus I kinda miss the almost hand-drawn feel that Part 1 scenes have, now all the lines are clear and it just makes the animations more jarringly obvious). Kinda sad because it was the quality in the scenes that made me hyped for this game, the little details like the way the sheets had animations in the level 3/4 scene for Sakura or how the faces changed in animation.

Really hoping the quality of scenes improve at least for the original main harem/cast, I'm fine with leaving still images for the minor characters if it means more time is put into getting that old scene quality back for the main girls.

Any chance that Anko might actually get her scenes finished in Part 1? Feels like the end of her content got stalled, there is literally no difference between levels 4 and 5, there's no changes in dialogue or anything and all the scenes stay the same despite you advancing control as far as possible, hell even the final control level up scene is kind of glazed over.

Last edited:

Lidel29

Jan 22, 2019
Idk if it's me, but is anyone finding the Part 2 scenes to be kinda lacking in comparison to Part 1? Kinda feels like a lot of the effort that went into animating the scenes from Part 1 has been lost, all the new scenes seem really simplistic in motions and animations compared to Part 1 (plus I kinda miss the almost hand-drawn feel that Part 1 scenes have, now all the lines are clear and it just makes the animations more jarringly obvious). Kinda sad because it was the quality in the scenes that made me hyped for this game, the little details like the way the sheets had animations in the level 3/4 scene for Sakura or how the faces changed in animation.

Really hoping the quality of scenes improve at least for the original main harem/cast, I'm fine with leaving still images for the minor characters if it means more time is put into getting that old scene quality back for the main girls.

Any chance that Anko might actually get her scenes finished in Part 1? Feels like the end of her content got stalled, there is literally no difference between levels 4 and 5, there's no changes in dialogue or anything and all the scenes stay the same despite you advancing control as far as possible, hell even the final control level up scene is kind of glazed over.
It is not to throw hatred, but it is considerably inferior to Arc 1 before you could see the change of pleasure in the face, now static and suddenly an exaggerated Ahegao face passes as if it were Belle Delphine I don't know if it was Smiling Dog or the current artist that decided that change but it was not for the better, also the whole scene feels boring a little movement an exaggerated face at the end and that's all before you notice that the whole body moved and the scene felt alive.

With regard to extra characters, I would rather give them animation because it is a waste of so many scenes that Kurenai has and everything is static, for that it would be better not to have so many secondary characters if they are not given attention, I understand that many of the patrons ask for different characters secondary, but if you look too much at the clearest example, the girls from the sand village that appeared in arc 2 are boring except for Temari.

With what I've seen so far I still prefer Arc 1 even though I love Hinata shippuden version.

Hopefully Hanabi will appear in arc 2, that is a secondary character that would be worth seeing.

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
Arc 1 is separate from arc 2 in another game, Smiling Dog decided to keep it that way so the coding and size of the game wouldn't be too much of a problem so arc 1 will never start if you download the version here as it only contains the arc 2.
Here I leave you a link to download the complete arc 1.
thank you i was wondering what the fuck was going on.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes