MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
prostitution is ntr? the fk then does that mean every pimps in existence getting cuck? :ROFLMAO: seriously this place have some retarded way of labeling thing
It would fall under netorase, which does fall under the NTR tag in this site.
Is this the beginning of Cuck war 2?
Hopefully not because I don't want the mods to ban anyone, so I suggest we keep this peaceful and not derail the thread, i'm just trying to answer AppleJuiceBox's questions here, not trying to start an argument.
how do I access this scene?
Max out your control over Ino, then go to the Stadium, when talking to Scottie there should be an option to "Talk to Scottie" or something along those lines, choose that option and the rest should be easy to figure out.

Last edited:
Reactions: walfeds

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
How do I get more Dyes? I unlocked the new girl in Arc 2 but the flower shop or the missions doesn't add any.

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
prostitution is ntr? the fk then does that mean every pimps in existence getting cuck? :ROFLMAO: seriously this place have some retarded way of labeling thing
It is because of these retards. it's getting harder and harder for me to find a normal slave game with pimping and gangbangs because a lot of retards mark them ntr) apparently they are in love with their slaves like little cuckolds while I see them as a way to earn money and get sadistic satisfaction from their corruption)

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
rpdl this filename should be rpdl.net-JikageRisingArc2-v1.13b
also can you add Arc 1 final release too?
it is available here

Anon6665455

Jul 30, 2020
I never played this before and started a new game. Why is the progress with some of the girls already full?
Does it start act 2?
How can i play act 1?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I never played this before and started a new game. Why is the progress with some of the girls already full?
Does it start act 2?
How can i play act 1?
this has been answered literally 5 times on the last page of comments in this thread. also the post literally 1 above yours

here is Arc 1

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
hahaha you reminded me of a game I don't remember the name it was from a brothel and it had the label harem hahaha, now the pimps have a harem

Reactions: walfeds and mrttao

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
rpdl this filename should be rpdl.net-JikageRisingArc2-v1.13b
also can you add Arc 1 final release too?
it is available here
At next release I'll fix them up. I'll do up one for part1 now also.

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Last edited:

Shail0123

Aug 13, 2019
Arc 1 is separate from arc 2 in another game, Smiling Dog decided to keep it that way so the coding and size of the game wouldn't be too much of a problem so arc 1 will never start if you download the version here as it only contains the arc 2.
Here I leave you a link to download the complete arc 1.
Thanks for the help.

Reactions: beepiss and TACH0RN
4.30 star(s) 88 Votes