Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
It will be best to add Sarada and other girls + Boruto as MC :cool:(y) Like Time Machine Boruto comes to Old Konoha :LOL:(y)
Of course means incest tag (y) I love Tsunade impregnation as Naruto or Boruto (Gilf) ahaha (y)

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : v1.14b Arc 2

PS: não fiz a tradução da parte 1 , no lakpk tem essa versão

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
any chance of eventually way down the line doing boruto with sarada and the potential(given what happens to sakura in this game) too cuck sasuke

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Can someone tell me how to get these gallery scenes? I thought Samui's was her riding you but that didn't unlock her third scene.

Feb 27, 2021
anyone know how to get 3some scene?
Can someone tell me how to get these gallery scenes? I thought Samui's was her riding you but that didn't unlock her third scene.
you have to increse your control over karui and samui, after that you can have a threesome with karui and ino and samui and hinata, you just find it then by samui/karui where you find the other sex scenes.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes