Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Sorry to ask this here. How did you merge your gifs without using a site that leaves a watermark? Also, where did you get the Tsunade gif from?
I used this site here

Also I asked the one making the other four Fansigs of the arc 1 Girls if he could make a Tsunade Gif.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Impregnation? how never got such scene.
at the very end of arc1 you are given a choice:
1. impregnate all the girls now and retire. getting a good game over. There is an epilogue scene with the girls pregnant
2. have bigger ambitions, avoid impregnating the girls for now and instead continue to arc2 for further conquest and harem expansion.

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
at the very end of arc1 you are given a choice:
1. impregnate all the girls now and retire. getting a good game over. There is an epilogue scene with the girls pregnant
2. have bigger ambitions, avoid impregnating the girls for now and instead continue to arc2 for further conquest and harem expansion.
oh ok, i never noticed that option thank you for letting me know.

chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019
Man don't be lazy. You need to play the game. Otherwise you don't get the gallery if you just throw a save in there.
I finished Arc 1 awhile ago and kept a saveslot before going to Arc 2. I didn't realized that when it got divided into seperate Arcs it would corrupt my Arc 1 save. So, sometime it isn't laziness, just techinal errors.

Reactions: valhrona

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Savefile from v1.01b to this newest build result in error. Would it work for the jikage arc 1 v1?

Zelos-sama

Mar 23, 2019
its the nurse outfit scene which i believe you get from going to the hokage office and talking to sakura and has a chance that shell give you the outfit. i think its either healing or chatting but not not sure
That's strange. I got the nurse outfit from talking to her already, but no scene happened. I keep talking to her but it won't come up. Healing seems to just heal.

bigboi648

Oct 14, 2019
That's strange. I got the nurse outfit from talking to her already, but no scene happened. I keep talking to her but it won't come up. Healing seems to just heal.
ohhh then if you have the outfit then go to your place cause thats where the scene happens. you might have to get her to change outfit.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes