Page11

May 23, 2019
Why so little scenes with the main Konoha girls in act II?
You could at least make a choice where you make them transform to how they looked in act I, so you could replay those scenes... Just an idea.

Reactions: the_observant

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
Why so little scenes with the main Konoha girls in act II?
You could at least make a choice where you make them transform to how they looked in act I, so you could replay those scenes... Just an idea.
You're not the first to suggest this and when the two acts were merged there was a mod to do just that. Now that the two acts are separate you can just open arc 1.

Reactions: Page11

SethJustSeth

Aug 12, 2018
Yes you are indeed no expert.
The Game get's updated EVERY month. So the ammount of content is okay for a H game which get's a Update every month. Just keep your comments for yourself if you can't think clearly.
Wow you're really an unlikable cunt aren't you? I specifically prefaced my message with "I'm no expert" so that dumbasses like you with your cheeto crusted fingers wouldn't throw a hissy fit about my asking a simple question. If you get so upset about someone questioning a Hgame you need to desperately touch grass.

Reactions: valhrona

Page11

May 23, 2019
You're not the first to suggest this and when the two acts were merged there was a mod to do just that. Now that the two acts are separate you can just open arc 1.
I see, sorry I didn't really checked all the comments XD.

Still, would be nice without having to download and switch between games/ apps.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Wow you're really an unlikable cunt aren't you? I specifically prefaced my message with "I'm no expert" so that dumbasses like you with your cheeto crusted fingers wouldn't throw a hissy fit about my asking a simple question. If you get so upset about someone questioning a Hgame you need to desperately touch grass.
I just answered in the same rudeness as your post was.
This game is 2D handdrawn and get's updated every month so the amount of content is okay.
Your answer to me is also rudeness and offensive against me. You insulted me in one post alone like 4 times. Mine had not even one you quoted, you quoted a normal comment.

• Angry
Reactions: valhrona

cmq1

Feb 28, 2022
如果你的帖子得到一个面孔,那么你可能只是发布了真正愚蠢的东西。

If your post gets a face, then you're probably just posting something really stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:

SethJustSeth

Aug 12, 2018
I just answered in the same rudeness as your post was.
This game is 2D handdrawn and get's updated every month so the amount of content is okay.
Your answer to me is also rudeness and offensive against me. You insulted me in one post alone like 4 times. Mine had not even one you quoted, you quoted a normal comment.
You're right I apologize

AdreinVeidt

Mar 25, 2021
Anybody knows how unlok the costumes for the part after pain attacks? in the walktrought only says how obtain the part 1

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
how do i go back to act one? even when i make a new game i cant
Arc 1 and Arc 2 have been separated into 2 separate games.
Look more carefully at the first post in the download section. There is a spoiler titled "arc 1".
DOWNLOAD
v1.14b
Win/Linux:
- MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Other: TORRENT*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Extras: - POSSESSION MOD - Transformation Mod - Multi-feature Mod - Fan Sign
it is right above [Extras] and below [Other: TORRENT]

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes