Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
I feel dispointed.
It seems that the mindless drone part of the game is reduced to a few scenes.
A pity.
I know my fetish of turning people into mindless drones is a rarity.
But still.
The father i got in the game the more i felt like skipping.
Not only because i dont feel anything for the nurato universe and all these people ment nothing to me.
But also because i got anoyed at how much free will my slave's kept when fully corrupted.
I liked them more when there just had vacent stares.
Did i miss an option somewhere to get them to return to just being mindless drones?
I get its a story(and honestly it would be beter to just remove the gameplay given how little it matters)
But it feels like so much wasted portential.
Just an other turn them into submissive trainer with a mind control as excuees.

Reactions: Dell96kill

Kirishiba

Jul 16, 2021
Well could you perhaps do me the honor of placing a link in the top of the page?
It might make it somewhat easier to find and be less cluttery.
Added a bunch of things, so right now it has a Chris Hansen Jutsu mod (you'll have to find him), a money cheat mod, arc1 scene flashbacks for arc 2, a roleplaymod for ino (not sure if I'll expand on that, probably not), but it's mainly the chris hansen mod
I could only edit the hidden scenes for the chris hansen mod, as I have no idea how to edit webm animations, my photoshop skills are.. limited, at best
Works for version 1.06a
Just drop the contents in the game folder
Chris Hansen Jutsu mod, Moneymod, Flashback mod, roleplay mod
I am facing error in this. Can you update it?

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
I feel dispointed.
It seems that the mindless drone part of the game is reduced to a few scenes.
A pity.
I know my fetish of turning people into mindless drones is a rarity.
But still.
The father i got in the game the more i felt like skipping.
Not only because i dont feel anything for the nurato universe and all these people ment nothing to me.
But also because i got anoyed at how much free will my slave's kept when fully corrupted.
I liked them more when there just had vacent stares.
Did i miss an option somewhere to get them to return to just being mindless drones?
I get its a story(and honestly it would be beter to just remove the gameplay given how little it matters)
But it feels like so much wasted portential.
Just an other turn them into submissive trainer with a mind control as excuees.
you're kinda right on that one but yeah.. they might lose the passion after all these years I might say arc 1 is a masterpiece

Dashergame

Feb 3, 2019
it's here finally!

Hey all! Here's the public release for Jikage Rising! Added a couple of stuff, but some stuff broke after I tried to complie it and I'm not entirely sure what's up, but I'm figuring it out! Anyway, it's been awhile, and I just realised I didn't put a changelog for the patron release a couple weeks back, so I'll leave one here!
Jikage Rising v1.15c Changelog:
-Karin introduction
-Mabui intro event
-Mabui BJ scene
-Mabui wohoo scene
Also realised that we probably added the most art for this update so far some reason, mostly cause we have some "cutscenes" for non-sexytime stuff as well now. Let me know if you guys prefer to have stuff like this or if y'all just purely want sexy stuff yeah!
Anyway, enough of me typing stuff, here are the
Download links:
Windows: / /
Mac: / /
APK: / /

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

Sem títulods.png

1649012892058.png

1649012951494.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : v1-15c Arc 2

PS: não fiz a tradução da parte 1 , no lakpk tem essa versão

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
The 5some scene was nice. expected animated though. kinda wish more Tsunade scene and the other sensei minor scenes.

And we closer to getting Mei each update. kinda wish we had more to do around the village like Arc 1 where we visit Ino in the flower shop,hinata at her mansion, tenten at the ground and sakura at the office.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
From current dialog it sounds pretty clear like MC is some self insert that has metaknowledge.
But IIRC when the game started MC was a native to the world that had no metaknowledge.
Am I misremembering or did this get changed at some point?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
For those asking about the Suna orgy scene. The scene happens right before Pain attacks the village. So to get it you either have to reload a old save or start a new game and replay Pain's attack on the village. Doesn't look like there is a way to replay the scene aside from the gallery so no need to redo Samui and Karui content.

This is for version 1.14. I don't know if this was changed in version 1.15.
Pein attacked the village?
Huh. So that is why it said Tsunada was injured.
I think something broke in my save (which started during early arc 1) during some update or another.

Jun 26, 2020
From current dialog it sounds pretty clear like MC is some self insert that has metaknowledge.
But IIRC when the game started MC was a native to the world that had no metaknowledge.
Am I misremembering or did this get changed at some point?
He came from the future right? Iirc, he has some knowledge about major event but not specific or events that the public doesn't know.
i.e. He knows Pein was going to attack the village, but he didn't know Danzo became Hokage for 3 days before dying. I think of it as "MC glanced through a history book"

Reactions: mrttao
4.30 star(s) 88 Votes