Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
there is a new update and here is the changelock
-Samui level 5 control event
-Karui level 5 control event
-Threesome scene 1
-Threesome scene 2
-Changed the font as per request
-Gallery updated, now includes Suna orgy scene, new threesome scenes.
-Previous scenes for Karui and Samui updated, level 5 control variant added, Samui paizuri mind sealed animation updated
-New Sakura wohoo scene

Reactions: vilewe7570

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
About the Karui and Samui level five control how do you get it? Either one requires the other and I can't get them to break... Also how do you get the threesome scenes?

AWEYEA

Jun 18, 2020
For those asking about the Suna orgy scene. The scene happens right before Pain attacks the village. So to get it you either have to reload a old save or start a new game and replay Pain's attack on the village. Doesn't look like there is a way to replay the scene aside from the gallery so no need to redo Samui and Karui content.

This is for version 1.14. I don't know if this was changed in version 1.15.

Sovet1234

Apr 25, 2018
sorry if this had been asked a million times but how do i get the cheat menu? there is nothing when i go to the gate. btw im playing act 1

LewdUser69

Mar 9, 2020
sorry if this had been asked a million times but how do i get the cheat menu? there is nothing when i go to the gate. btw im playing act 1
There is. It's just not called cheat menu Try "scribbling" cheat codes on the wall.
All I get when I click on the gate is the back option.
I see, you might need to progress a bit further to unlock scribble option. Either that or your save is bugged.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes