I get this error when trying to increase control over Karui:
While running game code:
File "game/scripts/own_rooms2.rpy", line 857, in <module>
NameError: name 'karuis2_control3' is not defined

And this error when trying to enter Hyuuga's Mansion:
While running game code:
File "game/scripts/towns2.rpy", line 1010, in <module>
NameError: name 'karuis2_control3' is not defined

I THINK it may have something to do with the fact I imported the part 1 save file and not just started new, idk. Either way the new content is blocked off for me.

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
Is it normal for Anko Shizune and Kurenai to have only 4 out of 5 squares collored on "control level" even with submission maxed at 500 in Arc 1 ?
And is there a gallery for Arc 1 and where ?

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
can someone update the OP or post some screenshots of how scenes look like in this game? The OP doesn't show shit about the art in the game

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I notice an empty char box in kumo, but without chains (the indication it is not yet unlocked).
Is there a 3rd kumo girl in the game already?
Is it normal for Anko Shizune and Kurenai to have only 4 out of 5 squares collored on "control level" even with submission maxed at 500 in Arc 1 ?
Yes. Author decided not to finalize their corruption on screen. It happens automatically during the timeskip to arc2

As for gallery, you need to save and exit to main menu to see the galleries for both arcs

ZikarnKrais

Jun 21, 2018
Just an FYI:
For Samui, the variable set is not matching that of the gallery. In arc2_kumo_scenes.rpy, you set "samui_ride" as true, but the gallery is checking for "samuis2_ride". This means that her "Ride" scene is never unlocked in the gallery.

I notice an empty char box in kumo, but without chains (the indication it is not yet unlocked).
Is there a 3rd kumo girl in the game already?
That's for Mabui, but I don't see any code where she ever becomes enabled, so she's probably not properly in the game yet.

Reactions: mrttao

bruh72

Feb 10, 2020
Pretty sure the creator clarified that the MC is not strong enough at that time to have a full level 5 control over them

Dracana

Nov 26, 2017
So i apparently managed to bug out the beggining event for Kurenai in part 1. Is there a way to for the event. Hinata is on train with Kurenai in quest 3. But every where I go shes not around.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
you have to increse your control over karui and samui, after that you can have a threesome with karui and ino and samui and hinata, you just find it then by samui/karui where you find the other sex scenes.
Those aren't the ones that are shown in the attachments I provided. I already got the two threesome scenes. There are even there in the attachment I provided.

ZikarnKrais

Jun 21, 2018
Those aren't the ones that are shown in the attachments I provided. I already got the two threesome scenes. There are even there in the attachment I provided.
View my post above regarding Samui's scene. Basically, it can't be shown as unlocked until the Dev uploads a fix.

For the other screenshot:
First one - Halloween Event - Triggered by clicking the "See what the tailor has" after getting Temari to Lvl 5
Third one - Pein event aftermath - Triggered by "Discuss the next stage of the plan" after Temari is Lvl 5

Last edited:

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
I'm no expert at developing games, but it feels like the updates take so long to come out but then there's hardly any new content
Yes you are indeed no expert.
The Game get's updated EVERY month. So the ammount of content is okay for a H game which get's a Update every month. Just keep your comments for yourself if you can't think clearly.

• Angry
Reactions: valhrona

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
View my post above regarding Samui's scene. Basically, it can't be shown as unlocked until the Dev uploads a fix.

For the other screenshot:
First one - Halloween Event - Triggered by clicking the "See what the tailor has" after getting Temari to Lvl 5
Third one - Pein event aftermath - Triggered by "Discuss the next stage of the plan" after Temari is Lvl 5
How do I get those two? Those options aren't available even though Temari is Lvl 5. Am I going to have to start Arc 2 again?

jwolf09

Oct 18, 2020
Stop the discussion of NTR. Since we have to be children and not know when to drop it. If this thread gets derailed again, we will hand out thread bans to stop it.

Wish the same could be done when people bitch and complain and report loli content or more precisely the ability to chose age and live a fantasy of head cannon. Just saying dont ban me because what the game is about is perfect taste to me.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Yes you are indeed no expert.
The Game get's updated EVERY month. So the ammount of content is okay for a H game which get's a Update every month. Just keep your comments for yourself if you can't think clearly.
Sorry to ask this here. How did you merge your gifs without using a site that leaves a watermark? Also, where did you get the Tsunade gif from?

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes