mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
You even read during the beginning?
1. It has literally been years since I started playing this game, I don't remember what I had for breakfast, much less some tidbit of story I read years ago and then never came up again.
2. there are something like 20 different naruto hentai trainer games, they tend to just blend together.

anyways, I did a quick new game to check, and indeed MC is a time traveler as is mentioned in the beginning.

Reactions: speedapple

Referee

May 8, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'images/groups1/sakuraxinos1/group/sakuraxinos1_group_[sex_express]hypno.webp': could not find image. (u'images/groups1/sakuraxinos1/group/sakuraxinos1_group_blankhypno.webp')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/groups1_scenes.rpyc", line 74, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1683, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1062, in menu
rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1298, in display_menu
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3691, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 570, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3691, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 752, in per_interact
self.find_target()
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 652, in find_target
raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'images/groups1/sakuraxinos1/group/sakuraxinos1_group_[sex_express]hypno.webp': could not find image. (u'images/groups1/sakuraxinos1/group/sakuraxinos1_group_blankhypno.webp')

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.7.1862
JikageRising (Arc 1) v1.00
Wed Apr 27 15:54:10 2022

Lerianis

May 16, 2017
Ah... thanks to the person who pointed out that you cannot continue the Karin quest in the latest free version. I was pulling my hair out going "What do I need to DOOOOOO?" for nearly an hour before coming on here and finding that.

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
anyone has a save with all scnes in the gallery unlocked, for some reason i still have locked scens but i did every scnee in teh game

Reactions: LewdUser69

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
anyone has a save with all scnes in the gallery unlocked, for some reason i still have locked scens but i did every scnee in teh game
Dude you don't get it. You can't fill in a full save. You need to play this game yourself to unlock the scenes in the gallery. When you just throw a full save in your game the scenes you want in the gallery remains locked.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Dude you don't get it. You can't fill in a full save. You need to play this game yourself to unlock the scenes in the gallery. When you just throw a full save in your game the scenes you want in the gallery remains locked.
i did play the game but in the gallery are still locked scenes even if i did every new content every new version have, i even wrote in ym questiion that i did every scenes in the gmae, maybe read everythign that i write first before writing a answer

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
i did play the game but in the gallery are still locked scenes even if i did every new content every new version have, i even wrote in ym questiion that i did every scenes in the gmae, maybe read everythign that i write first before writing a answer
I read your post, don't need to read it again. When there is missing something in the gallery then you either played these scenes when the gallery was bugged or you didn't play it at all. Also my post still stands. A full Save brings YOU NOTHING, since the gallery scene remains locked. So play it again from scratch (delete your save) or deal with it and don't bother. Your choice. You can't expect that the gallery is unlocked from a full save from another player, it's not working. The gallery only unlocks by playing for yourself.

Molvaeth

Aug 30, 2020
Heyho :)

I downloaded the game yesterday. Is there a possibility to start from the very beginning, with the first arc? Maybe I was just blind, but I couldn't find it. ^^

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes