Jun 26, 2020
Heyho :)

I downloaded the game yesterday. Is there a possibility to start from the very beginning, with the first arc? Maybe I was just blind, but I couldn't find it. ^^
There's a button that says "Spoiler Arc 1" in the first post, the links are in it. Apparently something happened and he had to separate it.

Reactions: Molvaeth

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
i did play the game but in the gallery are still locked scenes even if i did every new content every new version have, i even wrote in ym questiion that i did every scenes in the gmae, maybe read everythign that i write first before writing a answer
Heya man, could I check if the issue remains even if you have viewed the scenes? Might be an issue that I'm not aware of.

Also quick note that the public release is up.

Keetos0

Oct 5, 2020
I played on older version up until arc two, downloaded the new update but bcs of the old save files, doing newgame starts at the beginning of arc 2
is there anyway of replaying arc 1 without deleting the save files?

UltimateX117

Mar 1, 2020
You have to choose the option that keeps you permanently in arc 1 and creampie them until it mentions them being fertilized in some way, there are multiple ways the line can be worded.

Once that is done, there is a scene when you choose to jump to the ending where each girl is shown. Each girl who was fertilized will show up in this image as pregnant.
I must ask, does the dialogue appear as a chance after I choose the option inside or after the entire night is done. Also can I use the back option and try to farm the chance by rewinding to the in/out option when climaxing?

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

Sem títulods.png

1649012892058.png

1649012951494.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : v1.16c Arc 2

PS: não fiz a tradução da parte 1 , no lakpk tem essa versão

Last edited:

RCD91

Dec 6, 2020
So is there a way to get them all pregnant toward the end of act 1 by being ok with what you have ending?

MontyKino

May 19, 2018
Well could you perhaps do me the honor of placing a link in the top of the page?
It might make it somewhat easier to find and be less cluttery.
Added a bunch of things, so right now it has a Chris Hansen Jutsu mod (you'll have to find him), a money cheat mod, arc1 scene flashbacks for arc 2, a roleplaymod for ino (not sure if I'll expand on that, probably not), but it's mainly the chris hansen mod
I could only edit the hidden scenes for the chris hansen mod, as I have no idea how to edit webm animations, my photoshop skills are.. limited, at best
Works for version 1.06a
Just drop the contents in the game folder
Chris Hansen Jutsu mod, Moneymod, Flashback mod, roleplay mod
does this mod pack still work

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
I wish the game had more anal options :/
Oh, Karin will be getting an anal scene in the next update haha.

how do you trigger impregnation in the first arc
So is there a way to get them all pregnant toward the end of act 1 by being ok with what you have ending?
You can unlock the option to impregnate them at the end of arc 1 by selecting the option to give up on expanding. They will have a chance to get pregnant every time you cum in them after that. However, for obvious reasons, it won't carry over to arc 2, thought I should probably mention this.

How to unlock all costume in arc 2
Oh, a couple are unlocked by talking to them. Most are made in the tailor shop!

I played on older version up until arc two, downloaded the new update but bcs of the old save files, doing newgame starts at the beginning of arc 2
is there anyway of replaying arc 1 without deleting the save files?
If you're playing on android, I don't think there's another way to preserve your savefile I'm afraid.

I must ask, does the dialogue appear as a chance after I choose the option inside or after the entire night is done. Also can I use the back option and try to farm the chance by rewinding to the in/out option when climaxing?
It's random, and you can't farm the chances by rewinding, renpy determines the outcome up to a certain point, so rewinding will just keep giving you the same result.

How do you get the new karin scene?
The walkthrough has been updated with information on it!

do any of the mods work in current version?
The latest possession mod works with arc 1 iirc.

Sorry about the late response guys! Just let me know if I missed anything!

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes