YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
The creator said there were plans for an Arc 3 around the time of The Last and an Arc 4 with no time said. My guess is it that around the time of Boruto, not the actual Boruto timeline because that would imply the canon pairings but an alternate world around that time.

HairyLurker

Aug 14, 2018
I seem to have hit a bug in Hinata's progression in arc 1.
No matter what I do, I can't get to train with Kurenai (spelling?) So I'm stuck at level two. Every time I chat to her, I get repeating text and the sparring 'no longer has benefits'. Ayame just says she's supposed to be visiting and I can't find her at any of the buildings.
Has this happened to anyone else? And is there a fix besides starting from scratch?

Last edited:

parhamsavage

Sep 16, 2021
i wonder how the gonna get 4 aarc the firs tis classic the second is shipudne the third gonaa bia boruto the forth gonna be ???

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
3rd is The Last.
4th... we all thought it would be Boruto, but the creator implied it may not be.
Since the mc wants to revive the Clan without changing the future too much, I guess he will have children with the girls during arc 2 or 3, then make the girls get pregnant from their cannonical partners so Boruto's characters exist and then you can also bang Sarada or Sumire, for example.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
He doesn't really want to not change the future, I'm pretty sure it is more about avoiding doing anything that would prevent Team 7 from stopping Kaguya.

So I'm pretty sure that by the time of Act4, even if it would be at a time Boruto would happen, it would probably be a brand new story.
(Especially with reactions to the (removed) short scene with Ino in Act1 where you could tell her to suck someone's dick for money.)

Hunterbc60

Nov 27, 2017
im stuck on that part training with mei im hitting the red targets but for some reason she says i failed

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
UPDATE V1.22d
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V1.22d
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

Sem títulods.png

1649012892058.png

1649012951494.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : V1.22d Arc 2

PS: a tradução funciona tanto no Arc 1 como no Arc 2 , no Arc 1 tem que bota a configuração do Arc 1 por ultimo

JikageRising V1.22d Mega

NudeMod the nudity mod is along with the translation link

----------------

o mod de nudez esta junto com o link da tradução
PS: o mod funciona no Arc 1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: Karin was the only one who didn't accept the clothes change code, she can even change her clothes, but she doesn't wear it when she changes
------------------------
PS: Karin foi a única que não aceitou o código de troca de roupa, ela até pode trocar de roupa, mas não usa na hora de trocar
I translated the game into Portuguese V1.22d, along with the nudity mod

fiz a tradução do jogo pro portugues V1.22d , junto com o mod de nudez

Reactions: gundam123123

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
3rd is the time of The Last. It was already said by the developer.

4th was kept a secret, so it is the only one any speculation is even needed.
I personally believe it is a version of Boruto, but without the canon pairings. No idea how the new girls would be added though, Tsunade's doing?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
3rd is the time of The Last. It was already said by the developer.

4th was kept a secret, so it is the only one any speculation is even needed.
I personally believe it is a version of Boruto, but without the canon pairings. No idea how the new girls would be added though, Tsunade's doing?
As I said before: Since the mc wants to revive the Clan without changing the future too much, I guess he will have children with the girls during arc 2 or 3, then make the girls get pregnant from their cannonical partners so Boruto's characters exist and then you can also bang Sarada or Sumire, for example. MLGKwikSkop said that's not how it will work, so I guess he knows something we don't.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
As I said before: Since the mc wants to revive the Clan without changing the future too much, I guess he will have children with the girls during arc 2 or 3, then make the girls get pregnant from their cannonical partners so Boruto's characters exist and then you can also bang Sarada or Sumire, for example. MLGKwikSkop said that's not how it will work, so I guess he knows something we don't.
I restarted Act 1 just to make sure of what I am saying now.

The MC has no reason to get them pregnant from their canonical partners. He has no reason to keep the Boruto timeline without changes.
He was killed (or would be if not the time-travel) at the start the Boruto movie, when Boruto was caught cheating, meaning he has no knowledge of anything big that happened yet at that point in the timeline timeline he would need the Boruto people to be born to help deal with.

His only reason for trying to keep things unchanged and Naruto and Sasuke alive is: fear of disrupting the timeline too much for his knowledge to be useable, something he should be done with soon anyway, and because he is already aware of Kaguya and that they are the only ones able to stop her.

His only reason to even let Hinata marry Naruto would be to use her to influence him from the shadows.
He has zero reason to get anyone else with their canon pairings besides us wanting Boruto girls later.
...which... would probably mean letting them get older now, with the new Patreon rules, so there is a chance Act 4 would only be post-Boruto...

He has less than zero reasons to let Boruto himself be born, really.
He could probably blame his death on Boruto himself, his last memory before the boulder that would have killed him was him being found out as a cheater.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes