zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Wow. Is it just in Portuguese or can I enjoy it in English? Also, how do I install the mod?
the mod is separated from the translation, so you can play in english

and just take the game file and replace the game folder, if I asked to replace the files and it only accepts, this mod is also working in part 1

It's worth remembering that the option of nudity is like an outfit, you have to choose it so you can leave her naked outside the house

1670430349411.png

Last edited:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
the mod is separated from the translation, so you can play in english

and just take the game file and replace the game folder, if I asked to replace the files and it only accepts, this mod is also working in part 1

It's worth remembering that the option of nudity is like an outfit, you have to choose it so you can leave her naked outside the house

View attachment 2219505
Just tried it out rn. It's good, although it would be better if you could actually fuck the girls while pregnant.

MLGKwikSkop

Dec 21, 2020
I know child againts a rule here i just remind the creator to include teen hanabi or adult, damn i liked her so much and i drew her a lot,
Remind? She's doggo's favorite. IIRC she's not happening until part 3. And that should start in a few months, I believe.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes