Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Jikage Rising V1.24b Patron Release! (Patreon)
2022-12-24 15:52:23
⚑ Flag ☆ Favorite

Content
EDIT: Hey all, I updated the game and fixed some of the issue y'all encountered! Let me know if I missed anything yeah!
Hey all! Apologies for the slow post, my upload speed has been atrocious today, didn't help that the PC crashed while I was uploading. Anyway! Here's the release!
So the fight for Mei is finally here! Had the fight be more fast and furious rather than defensive like Tsunade, so expect her to hit like a truck, but probably not in the way that most of y'all would expect haha, need to keep it similar to her canon counterpart afterall!
So scene wise, it's been pretty hectic trying to complete 2 weeks worth of stuff in one week lol, but somehow it happened, though barely. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get the extra stuff I wanted to get in, well, in. I'll try again for the next release, hopefully no more sudden leave, been playing catch up since I got back and I am not a fan. Oh right, got sidetracked for a bit, anyway:
For this release, we have a new event for Karin, which hopefully is a fun one! We also have Mei's fight as promised, Mei's wohoo scene as well as a threesome scene for Karin! The fun part is that we'll be getting a threesome for Mei in the next release! I'll leave it to your imagination who it'll be haha.
Jikage Rising v1.24 changelog:
-Karin scene
-Mei scene
-Plot progression
-Karin lvl 4 event
-Mei battle for lvl 4
I was going to ask for this, actually. We're already in version 1.24 but this thread still stays in 1.22. Anyway, 1.24 public will be out in 2 or 3 more days, right?

Oct 21, 2022
the mod is separated from the translation, so you can play in english

and just take the game file and replace the game folder, if I asked to replace the files and it only accepts, this mod is also working in part 1

It's worth remembering that the option of nudity is like an outfit, you have to choose it so you can leave her naked outside the house

View attachment 2219505
is it compatible with Android and how to install it to Android

Regret1299

Mar 21, 2020
hey can anyone please provide complete save from arc 1?
and if you have complete arc 2 too please provide that as well
Thank you

jh78

Sep 1, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/arc2_intro.rpy", line 74, in <module>
TypeError: '>=' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'int'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/arc2_intro.rpyc", line 74, in script
  File "D:\Tor Browser\New folder (10)\JikageRising-v1.24b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2115, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Tor Browser\New folder (10)\JikageRising-v1.24b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Tor Browser\New folder (10)\JikageRising-v1.24b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.16299 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
JikageRising v1.24b
Sat Jan  7 22:49:02 2023
in the start error?

Apr 18, 2022
Lol, the fight with Mei seems totally busted. Unless my stats are bugged they are at their highest and she will still beat me if not for the broken Shuriken bomb that can 1 hit her. Even if it didn't make sense, I thought that maybe you should bring allies in the fight, which I could, they just didn't do anything. Broken fight that I won with the power of being rich.

Jul 7, 2022
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/arc2_intro.rpyc", line 74, in script
  File "D:\Tor Browser\New folder (10)\JikageRising-v1.24b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2115, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Tor Browser\New folder (10)\JikageRising-v1.24b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Tor Browser\New folder (10)\JikageRising-v1.24b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.16299 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
JikageRising v1.24b
Sat Jan  7 22:49:02 2023
in the start error?

Same error here. Can only get through the first few lines in a new game then it crashes.

9999poppy

Jul 22, 2022
Question: Can teach any search trick for f95zone, to serach a 100%-save.file(or any uploader download files)
(like twitter's MEDIA page,it show all pic or media work only)??

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes